why i dont owe blitty anything.....

• Start date
  • Replies 200 Comments
  • Views 13,001 Views
Cali, as long as you are shelling it out maybe next weekend you could go out with Casper. Maybe then Durito, Oksana and Enigma could get paid.

dont worry cali :console: math isnt my best subject either :nope: ...

:blittser:

First off I. Must say I understand the embaressment first hnad...been there done that...
On the other hand though...Cali...you remeber how upset you were when Archie posted private pics of you? Maybe calling blitty out on his d drug habitt isn't such a great idea...that could have been kept between the two of you.
Secondly...don't forget he is dude...of course he wanted to get laid..but you should not feel bad for his behaivor torwards you or your friends...that's not on you that's on him.

Also I am happy to hear you are really dating and keeping your options open...you are a pretty girl and seem cool...so you deserv a good guy...imo.

Also as far as Chris..and this goes without being said...take it slow...don't wanna see you so sad and hurt again...that was not fun for anyone...just be true to you...

First off I. Must say I understand the embaressment first hnad...been there done that...
On the other hand though...Cali...you remeber how upset you were when Archie posted private pics of you? Maybe calling blitty out on his d drug habitt isn't such a great idea...that could have been kept between the two of you.
Secondly...don't forget he is dude...of course he wanted to get laid..but you should not feel bad for his behaivor torwards you or your friends...that's not on you that's on him.

Also I am happy to hear you are really dating and keeping your options open...you are a pretty girl and seem cool...so you deserv a good guy...imo.

Also as far as Chris..and this goes without being said...take it slow...don't wanna see you so sad and hurt again...that was not fun for anyone...just be true to you...

Hey Cami, thanks for the advice. you're right, i shouldn't feel bad, and you're right i shouldn't have called out the recreational activities. I appreciate the kind words and thoughts. you brought a smile to my face. :muah:

Maybe calling blitty out on his d drug habitt isn't such a great idea...that could have been kept between the two of you.
Secondly...don't forget he is dude...

Exactly. Good looking out, Cami-

All I know is I have been through most of what you are going through...with drugs...assholes...relationships...
I am glad I brought you a smile...that's what I am here for...
I think we are both in the same boat right now in that we need to focus on oursleves and rebuilding a better life for oursleves...

Also...fuck 'em....have some fun whole your at it!!!

Also...FU Ray...I know I spelled some shit wrong...
And I don't care!!!!

Also...fuck 'em....have some fun whole your at it!!!

It's common knowledge around here that Cali doesn't fuck every guy she meets.
She made this declaration before you started posting here so you get a pass.

Fucking is supposed to be fun. Wal can confirm.

Lmfao....not exactly how I meant it...but fucking is fun too...so why not?!?!!?

Also I meant while...not whole...fok....

Also...FU Ray...I know I spelled some shit wrong...
And I don't care!!!!

:missingteeth: you gotta admit, that update you fucked up twice on fb was pretty damn funny pal

I cannot even try to read this thread but I know it's 5 stars instantly and forever

Blittttaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

Damn I was throwing up and feeling sorry for myself

Thank everything in the world that made this happen

:missingteeth: you gotta admit, that update you fucked up twice on fb was pretty damn funny pal

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Yeah it was! Pal...

I am confused by these lines. It is unclear what "something" is.

My first thought was it must mean Pez but that seems like an awful lot of Pez.

:clueless:

Despite the warm weather I am sure I saw some snowflakes in NYC.

Alright Ladies and Gentleman, it's all in the past...work tomorrow.