why i dont owe blitty anything.....

• Start date
  • Replies 200 Comments
  • Views 12,936 Views
Actually he is kinda back.....

Looks like you have a habit (that you can't break) of letting guys take advantage of you.

And why wouldn't they since you allow it?

Nothing new to see here.

Actually he is kinda back.....

Sweety...I have to ask...does he make you happy in every facet or are you just scared of being w/o him??

I only ask because if I could walk away from what I did...and be happier...than so can you...

It's just casual. And hot hot hot fucking sex.

I'm dating... Had a great first date last wed, have a 2nd date this tues. Let's call him Hoboken, cause that's where he lives.

Another first date this upcoming Monday.

Concert with Chris this wed

Possible date thurs, and fri with 2 other dudes

Chris this sat and sun.

Keeping busy and enjoying the "dating meal plan"

So the first time there was a handjob and this time just handouts.

More like blit-twit is just being a sleazeball. It was in front of my friend is only 20 years old and visiting me from California. He was So obvious about that "something" that he was doing, I was not doing it because I was being a good host (drug). He wasn't smooth about it at all so she figured it out. his 10 minutes bathroom stints were all too telling. and then he sat down at the table, i am NOT lying, with white powder on his nose. it was pathetic. This morning she was honest with me that he made her really uncomfortable and that his consistent hitting on her when we went back to his apt to see his view he kept raving about, and trying to get in her pants all night made her very uncomfortable. We went to his apartment because he claimed to have this amazing rooftop view. But it's about a 7' x 5' roof space that just looks across the street. we laughed about it in the cab ride back to my apartment. We were not impressed. It is four in the morning so we decide to go home you could tell he was upset. did he REALLY think he was going to get lucky???? i thought he and i were friends. I don't want to fuck him and never made a move in that way, never said so. and my friend staying with me is a good girl with a boyfriend and he knew that. Thing was just really awkward and I felt really really really bad for my friend who's visiting me. Thinking about it today I'm actually extremely embarrassed about the situation. i am mortified that I put her through that and that the whole drug thing came up because he was so fucking high there's no hiding it. and that I got mad at Blitty about the money situation in front of her. What finally ticked me off was the sandwich that he ordered (one sandwich for three people.... Cheap ass... That he requested i pay for... cheap fuck) i ate while I sat on his sofa, and he got mad at me for eating my small portion while leaning back, instead of leaning over the table. He told me to lean over the table so I wouldn't spill on his couch. I had a napkin in my lap I'm not a messy eater, it's not like I was stuffing my face and I wasn't drunk. I actually only had three drinks the entire night. So I said fuck it and I threw my sandwich down on his table and told him that I was sick of me paying for everything him trying to hold over me that I owed him $30 which I more than he paid him back for and He shouldnt have been a drunk asshole and we were leaving. The more I think about it today the more upset it makes me and moreover I am still extremely mortified. My friend who is staying with me and visiting is an extremely nice young girl she would never tell me that she was upset or that it was upsetting for her. So the fact that she told me that he made her uncomfortable this morning really really really upsets me. I'm sure she felt really fucking uncomfortable when he blatantly was going to his bed room to do lines ever 5 minutes. but we were polite and finished our beers before leaving. I should have never let her near him let alone go to his apt. OH an he kissed me on the lips when i said good bye. I just let it go and walked out, b/c i was mortified and didn't want to make a scene.

im so miffed.

Last edited:
Wait!

Blitty is a creeper?

Who knew!

PS: Plommer would like to bet alot of money that Blitty will claim a different version of events.

Plommer can't wait to read Blittaaaays version.

Last edited:
he texted me that he blacked out and doesn't remember any of this. he asked me to remove this thread bc its embarrassing.

he texted me that he blacked out and doesn't remember any of this. he asked me to remove this thread bc its embarrassing.

How can he be so dumb?

Cali, how the fukk can he expect you to "remove this thread" ?

Only plommer and Durito are allowed to remove threads, he knows this.

50 years ago, Cali would be married with kids right now, raising a solid family...

Now she runs the streets doing coke in "diverse" cities, fukkin everything in sight, complaining about her bank account...

It's all Bush's fault :pot:

how do you black out while doing blow

It's all Bush's fault
pot.gif
Feminism fukked everything up, pal.

how do you black out while doing blow
Calling bullshit, are we?