Who will be the first one to get the virus?

• Start date
  • Replies 324 Comments
  • Views 17,910 Views

Who will get it first?

• Total voters
I can give you my opinion of Caspers feet without him providing a description pal.

1) They are ugly.
2) They smell.

Almost forgot, NO HOMO.
Size 14
Normal looking for a 45 year old guy
No smell fortunately. I don’t drink like a fish or a diabetic.

Can you go to these walk-in urgent clinics? They are all over in SoFla, I went to one last week to get my second test. I have no insurance, no primary doctor, so paid $190 including clinic and lab fee. Got the results in 4 days vs my first test 9 days free a few months back.

Can you go to these walk-in urgent clinics? They are all over in SoFla, I went to one last week to get my second test. I have no insurance, no primary doctor, so paid $190 including clinic and lab fee. Got the results in 4 days vs my first test 9 days free a few months back.
I didn’t think of an urgent care place. I’ll have to look into that

At this point now, people are telling me it’s not even worth getting the test.

I already know I’m staying quarantined another 9 days. I just woke up and don’t feel worse, so I’m trying to think why I need the test except to validate what I feel lol

Caspy, go get the test. If you have enough energy to. Get well, bud.

I agree with tron. If possible to make an appointment anywhere and able to drag yourself there solo and its not cost prohibitive a test is the right move. Information is good (maybe for the county and state more than for you).

Understood if you're on your own due to quarantine, testing is hard to come by and you're unable to get there without assistance.

I agree with tron. If possible to make an appointment anywhere and able to drag yourself there solo and its not cost prohibitive a test is the right move. Information is good (maybe for the county and state more than for you).

Understood if you're on your own due to quarantine, testing is hard to come by and you're unable to get there without assistance.
See, I have a county health inspector telling me right now it’s useless to get tested. She says the reason to get tested is to validate staying home. Since I’m quarantining, they don’t see the point.

Now for my own edification? I guess I can go.

I HATE going to doctors. Bad experience as a kid.

Im getting family members telling me to go. I need to really figure this out. Personally, I don’t feel like getting out of bed

Just can't win no matter what odds I get; not even gamelive prediction. Even fucking county health inspector is in the conspiracy.

Get well, casper. You need an oximeter to monitor your oxygen saturation level.

I’d 100% get the test, otherwise you’d always be second guessing if it was just flu or something

CASPER, GET THE FUCKING TEST ALREADY!!!!

I’d 100% get the test, otherwise you’d always be second guessing if it was just flu or something
I hear this Blitty. I am certain this isn’t the flu though. Nothing like anything I’ve ever had.
I am getting the test, but after my 14 day quarantine.
Getting it now would open up a can of worms I don’t want to deal with. I don’t have the energy. I’ll stay in quarantine another 9 days.

As long as he can breathe okay and isn't getting worse, he should stay quarantined and absolutely NOT go put other people at risk.

Sorry Casper. 99% sure I had it back in March. It's a bitch. Hang in there.

As long as he can breathe okay and isn't getting worse, he should stay quarantined and absolutely NOT go put other people at risk.

Sorry Casper. 99% sure I had it back in March. It's a bitch. Hang in there.
Thanks VD. When people say it’s ”like the flu”, I can now say with absolute certainty that those people have NO idea what they are saying. I wake up hoping I have energy back. Hoping I don’t have to hold the wall when I pee standing up. It’s like I’m 80 years old. Beyond frustrating

Caspy you should do like mudcat and pee sitting down.

Just don't let the broads know (if you ever plan on using your kokk for something other than urinating with) pal.