Who will be the first one to get the virus?

• Start date
  • Replies 324 Comments
  • Views 18,047 Views

Who will get it first?

• Total voters
Regardless, I’m staying in quarantine for another 10 days. I’m not going to share whatever I have with anyone

MrX
How are we supposed to grade these bets if you won't get tested?
I’m starting to learn that every county does testing differently in NY.

Julie was tested immediately even though I’m the sick one. Her job is essential.
I on the other hand am pretty much useless professionally lol.

Im not running a fever or have a cough.

I do have a mild case of trouble breathing, aches and major lethargy.

I also can’t taste food. My smelling seems ok which I find odd.

All I know is this is definitely not the flu or any flu I have ever had. I’m popping Vitamin D and drinking lots of liquid.

Don't remove your chips just yet but I think we have a bingo here.

Don't remove your chips just yet but I think we have a bingo here.
Whatever it is, it’s frustrating. I lay in bed 23.5 hours a day. I have Julie bring me up food. The dog lays with me the whole time, which has been awesome. He’s the best.

Yeah you have covid. What county are you in? Pretty sure they all have at least one drive through free no questions asked option in NY... but I'm downstate so its possible I'm just spoiled and you bumpkins don't have shit.

Yeah you have covid. What county are you in? Pretty sure they all have at least one drive through free no questions asked option in NY... but I'm downstate so its possible I'm just spoiled and you bumpkins don't have shit.
Wow, Boner a lawyer AND a doctor! A complete diagnosis on Casper of Covid-19 derived solely from a Casper post.

Reno Cool a pro gambler and Epidemiologist too!

Only in America!

:usa:

Last edited:
Casper, can you give us a description of your feet.

that way you can get a second opinion from Plommer and Steve

Casper, can you give us a description of your feet.

that way you can get a second opinion from Plommer and Steve
I can give you my opinion of Caspers feet without him providing a description pal.

1) They are ugly.
2) They smell.

Almost forgot, NO HOMO.

Last edited:
Steve's feet were the sign that he was going to die soon

which he did

but he came back

update on the feet, Steve?

Steve's feet were the sign that he was going to die soon

which he did

but he came back

update on the feet, Steve?
I vaguely remember something about that.

My left foot swelled up huge in July due to my DVT and is still slightly swollen almost 5 months later. It's 98% better.
Plus I'm currently cancer free, and I know this for a fact.

Wow, Boner a lawyer AND a doctor! A complete diagnosis on Casper of Covid-19 derived solely from a Casper post.

Reno Cool a pro gambler and Epidemiologist too!

Only in America!

:usa:

In America Lawyers are Doctors. Its true.

Im upstate. Seneca country. They have a selected set up in a different town every day, but you can’t just go and get the test. Sad but true up here.