Who is goint to the sbr bash.....

• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 9,911 Views
Blister you never told us any good stories from when Pally came and visited NYC recently.

Will you guys be getting into more troubles in CR?

Have you ever taken time off work by claiming bereavement, even though nobody really died?

We only hung out one and a half nights. Let's just say that he didn't want me to divulge to much info about what happened. I will tell you that seeing the sun come up, ladies, and rooftops were involved.

I'm gonna be staying with him for a few nights before the bash.

That's messed up. We are quickly losing our oversharing status around here.

i will not be attending the costa rica hoedown. i will however be back in vegas in about five weeks or so, hope to catch up with the f0cker at that time.

Bay...what about Potato, Tomato and Razor?

Don't be such an elitist.

Blister you never told us any good stories from when Pally came and visited NYC recently.

Have you ever taken time off work by claiming bereavement, even though nobody really died?

is this a ask blitty a question thread now?

Blitty which bash person that you have been near smells the best?

Did you win any awards at the last bash?

what kind of handshake does Sbr John give? Lou? Ryan Speer?

Is Bettman's wife a good kisser?

do you talk to SSLP at all? Sharky?

Bread...and I'm sure I've told you this before.... you always have a bed in my room.

is this a ask blitty a question thread now?

Blitty which bash person that you have been near smells the best?

Did you win any awards at the last bash?

what kind of handshake does Sbr John give? Lou? Ryan Speer?

Is Bettman's wife a good kisser?

do you talk to SSLP at all? Sharky?

Rubyn smells nice. John has a firm handshake. I talk to sharky and sslp all the time.