Who is goint to the sbr bash.....

• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 9,939 Views
reno we're sending you to the CalvinAyre.com party as the official representative and Global Brand Ambassador of Gamelive.com. We trust that your diplomatic skills will serve us well in the development of a mutually beneficial relationship with several key players of the iGaming industry. Sell them our lifestyle reno.

:reno::mrsx::monkeyf0cker::pride::canadian::nigerian::amby::robynballs::gaymelive::puke::mattyrain::cougarbait::muddy:

excellent, awesome

we need to clearly define what it means to be a gamelive poster, and then evangelize that vision

reno is a great man for the job

reno we know you will conduct yourself with integrity when representing gamelive.com, but at the same time, remember to employ ANY and EVERY sales tactic and persuasion tactic when it would be advantageous to do so

maybe we could even hook you up with a wire and earpiece so stevie can feed you advice while you work the rooms and events

Last edited:
excellent, awesome

we need to clearly define what it means to be a gamelive poster, and then evangelize that vision

reno is a great man for the job

reno we know you will conduct yourself with integrity when representing gamelive.com, but at the same time, remember to employ ANY and EVERY sales tactic and persuasion tactic when it would be advantageous to do so

maybe we could even hook you up with a wire and earpiece so stevie can feed you advice while you work the rooms and events

YES. :clap2: I don't care what they say about you pally - you sir have a vision.

Bodog Schmodog! This is Gamelive dot com.

:smitch:

So it's me, 20Four7, Amby and Puck Off (who I know very little about) and RayRay right?

5 of us?

Luckily I am the loner type that can pick up chicks at the pool Han Solo style.

RayRay call me and we'll do some serious damage at the Golden Nugget/Wynn pool.

It is probable that blitty will make an appearance.

I'm going with Dante, Mr Leisure, and Akkillies to the SBR Bash now. There will be booze, right?

Like Ice-T says, There goes the neighborhood.

So it's me, 20Four7, Amby and Puck Off (who I know very little about) and RayRay right?

5 of us?

Luckily I am the loner type that can pick up chicks at the pool Han Solo style.

RayRay call me and we'll do some serious damage at the Golden Nugget/Wynn pool.

Are the X's going I thought they were.

CalvinAyre.com Poster Social is at Noir Bar!

For those who want to join:

The venue for the CalvinAyre.com Poster Social on August 27th has been determined...Noir Bar, the VIP section of LAX in the Luxor.* I have heard this place is great so we're in for a good night I'm sure! The guest list closes at the end of the day on Tuesday, August 17th, so if you have not done so already, please send in those RSVPs if you'd like to attend...details can be found at the link below!

Join BodogBecky at Noir Bar on August 27th

Becky

Becky how drunk are you right now

Becky this looks a bit like spam

I will be at that party.... see you then.... oh ya and we need to go shoot some big guns too.....

Becky, serious question so get off you Calvin schtick for a second ok.

Who would you do, Loshak or Bread? No copouts must pick one or agree to do both.

No I asked Becky if she wanted to go to the Gun Store in LV. You can rent AK47's and shoot the crap out of things..... sounds like fun......

20Four7 would you bone this chick?

WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW!!!

20Four7 would you bone this chick?

WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW!!!

haven't watched the video but there are very few I wouldn't bone under the right circumstances......