Who is goint to the sbr bash.....

• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 9,933 Views
its a certainty. Not going this year cause im only 20. I have a fake ID but i want to go for new years for my first vegas trip n do it big withuot worrying about my id passing off.

Bodog Becky will be there? Great.

Who is Bodog Becky?

I'm BodogBecky! I'm the Global Brand Ambassador for BodogBrand.com and the Head On-site Reporter for CalvinAyre.com, a gaming industry news, information, entertainment, and lifestyle site. I will 100% be at the SBR Bash and I will be hosting a social on August 27th in Vegas to which you are ALL invited:

CalvinAyre.com is organizing a social in Vegas right on the strip on Friday night, August 27th, hosted by BodogBecky (me!). The purpose of this social is to bring the gaming forum community together and to have a lot of drinks and some fun in the VIP section of a nice club on CalvinAyre.com's dollar...all you have to do is RSVP at [email protected] with your forum name, include that you’re an GameLive member, if you're bringing a significant other, and I’ll provide more specific information as the time gets closer.

Here's an article about the event: CalvinAyre.com Poster Party August 27th: You’re invited!

and here's my interview with Loshak about the event.

See you soon I hope!
Becky

Hi.

I actually have no idea how the hair thing started. I have very normal hair.

I think i misspelled when posting of the ol iPhone. I'm a fukkup.

I'm BodogBecky! I'm the Global Brand Ambassador for BodogBrand.com and the Head On-site Reporter for CalvinAyre.com, a gaming industry news, information, entertainment, and lifestyle site. I will 100% be at the SBR Bash and I will be hosting a social on August 27th in Vegas to which you are ALL invited:

CalvinAyre.com is organizing a social in Vegas right on the strip on Friday night, August 27th, hosted by BodogBecky (me!). The purpose of this social is to bring the gaming forum community together and to have a lot of drinks and some fun in the VIP section of a nice club on CalvinAyre.com's dollar...all you have to do is RSVP at [email protected] with your forum name, include that you’re an GameLive member, if you're bringing a significant other, and I’ll provide more specific information as the time gets closer.

Here's an article about the event: CalvinAyre.com Poster Party August 27th: You’re invited!

and here's my interview with Loshak about the event.

See you soon I hope!
Becky

welcome aboard

BodogBecky is cool

I'll be at the Calvin Ayre after party

OK then, my late-night plans are made Friday. Thanks Becky.

Hope I can hang with the partiers. I'm thinking I can.

This won't end at 10:00 will it? I will be at the Rx Bash first.

Loshak in the VIP room. This can't end well.

Daft and Reno have the must-see hair here. I don't think Reno is going though.

I love Reno's hair.... I used to be able to grow hair like that.... not so much anymore.

Becky already knows I'm so there...... PARTY time.....

After this announcement by Bread security will be quadrubled at the GN. Looking forward to hear the stories.

the bash this year will be like the airport. huge lines while everyone is thoroughly searched and goes through a metal detector and has to take their shoes off

What time is the Time Share Presentation at the Bodog party?

I'm BodogBecky! I'm the Global Brand Ambassador for BodogBrand.com and the Head On-site Reporter for CalvinAyre.com, a gaming industry news, information, entertainment, and lifestyle site.

See you soon I hope!
Becky

I can't wait to hear what that is. I thought me and Monkey had it covered.:dunno:

reno we're sending you to the CalvinAyre.com party as the official representative and Global Brand Ambassador of Gamelive.com. We trust that your diplomatic skills will serve us well in the development of a mutually beneficial relationship with several key players of the iGaming industry. Sell them our lifestyle reno.

:reno::mrsx::monkeyf0cker::pride::canadian::nigerian::amby::robynballs::gaymelive::puke::mattyrain::cougarbait::muddy: