Who are your most feared posters?

• Start date
  • Replies 190 Comments
  • Views 17,693 Views
for those of you been around the block...

majorwagerruss

Nickayyyyyyyy's got some good stories.

what a nutjob and a bag of peanuts

1) Taco (The King)
2) Inner (Guy can bury people with his hard drive)
3) Bread (I share stuff with Bread. I consider him a friend that I can trust to keep certain things close to the vest). Therefore I must fear him slightly.

1) Taco (The King)
2) Inner (Guy can bury people with his hard drive)
3) Bread (I share stuff with Bread. I consider him a friend that I can trust to keep certain things close to the vest). Therefore I must fear him slightly.

Do you tell him about all of the BAD GUYS you took down on your BICYCLE?

Do you tell him about all of the BAD GUYS you took down on your BICYCLE?

Listen, champ/genius. Name the time. Name the place. If not, keep the chirping down little birdy.

Brent Crude obviously

not afraid of wit or databases, bla bla bla.

A huge guy pissed at govt, might have weapons ... oh yeah

Athiest Robot. He has no feelings of his own so he is capable of destroying us all (depending on his programming) without giving it a thought.

Bellagio. 10 minutes. Bring your helmet.

Will you be wearing 5 inch platform shoes so you're the same height as other men on the strip?

Go make another version of yourself, guy. You'll get the formula right one of these days.

Will you be wearing 5 inch platform shoes so you're the same height as other men on the strip?

Go make another version of yourself, guy. You'll get the formula right one of these days.

Why don't you pedal your big nose over here and find out?

We realized that we attempted to turn Coca-Cola into Coke II. It makes no sense to try to improve upon perfection.

Why don't you pedal your big nose over here and find out?

We realized that we turned Coca-Cola into Coke II. It makes no sense to try to improve upon perfection.

I'm definitely going to take you up on this. The only stipulation is that you sign a waiver of prosecution because I'm gonna beat your ass until both of my hands are broken.

You think I'm kidding don't you? I'm not. Let me know tough guy. I'll definitely be out there this summer. We'll see if this little doggie has the bite to match the bark.