Who are your most feared posters?

• Start date
  • Replies 190 Comments
  • Views 17,821 Views
I'm definitely going to take you up on this. The only stipulation is that you sign a waiver of prosecution because I'm gonna beat your ass until both of my hands are broken.

You think I'm kidding don't you? I'm not. Let me know tough guy. I'll definitely be out there this summer. We'll see if this little doggie has the bite to match the bark.

Scary! LOL. Get your (divorce) lawyer to write up a draft, champ. I'm waiting with baited breath!

get-your-popcorn-ready.jpg

Maybe afterward you can tell me about all the homeless people you pedalled up to and arrested...

This will be great!

I'm waiting with baited breath!

I'm glad you're as excited about this as I am. Don't let me down though and not show up. And definitely don't change to Version 3.1.1 a few weeks before I come out so you can dodge me. Only a spineless jellyfish would do that.

PS, the waiver is about a 2 paragraph piece of paper. No attorneys needed. It's great!

Lookin forward to it!

I'm glad you're as excited about this as I am. Don't let me down though and not show up. And definitely don't change to Version 3.1.1 a few weeks before I come out so you can dodge me. Only a spineless jellyfish would do that.

PS, the waiver is about a 2 paragraph piece of paper. No attorneys needed. It's great!

Lookin forward to it!

Wouldn't miss it for the world, pig. Maybe you can try to burn my house down too! LOL.

Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe you.

Polaroid please delete me from this site. I can't take the violence anymore.

Wait, Matty. We have WAIVERS!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.

What a fucking douchebag. (Not you, Matty.)

Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe you.

See this is classic 2.0 material here guys....He edited his post just to add more vintage hate. You bring a lot to the table here. Don't stop. Ever.

Wait, I just saw that DOUCHEBAG has now been brought into the fold! I think he already won!!!

Keep chirping. And start coming up with excuses for when I show up and you're no where to be found.

xxxxooooo

Daft, why wouldn't I show up? WE HAVE WAIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pig.

Daft,

Do you ever feel like a fucking tool because you let someone on the Internet upset you to the point of proposing to sign WAIVERS? You really should. Seriously. Like now. And in the past. Pretty much always.

Have some errands to run so I won't get to bond with you for a little while but it's good to have the real you back. It was sad seeing you try and be something you were not. The Internet lost a valuable social-misfit during the whole 3.0 (lol) experiment.

Upset? Are you kidding?? I was laughing the whole time I was typing. Just like you do.

See you soon buddy!!!

I volunteer to work MF's corner. I liked you, Daffy, until I found out you were a cop, and you've got a huge double standard for what drama is cool and what drama isn't. Basically if it involves you, you love it, and if I'm enjoying it, you have to make like 5 posts per thread indicating how stupid you think it is. Sorry, but I just can't brook that kind of hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Have some errands to run so I won't get to bond with you for a little while but it's good to have the real you back. It was sad seeing you try and be something you you were not. The Internet lost a valuable social-misfit during the whole 3.0 (lol) experiment.

Upset? Are you kidding?? I was laughing the whole time I was typing. Just like you do.

See you soon buddy!!!

Go bust some jaywalkers on the way!!! Yay for cops!

Winter of Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee