Who are your most feared posters?

• Start date
  • Replies 190 Comments
  • Views 17,862 Views
Oh.

I wish I had known this before.

The only cops Plommer likes are dead cops.
That makes two of us.

This isn't a joke, right? He's really a fucking pig?

Wow, I expected someone with his looks to be able to get a real job, ya know? I'd have more respect for him if he were a gigolo, even a meth dealer.

Scholar do you cook medicinal meth?

Nah, I haven't cooked any meaningful quantities since moving back to California in 2005. I don't have an aversion to doing it, but getting enough pseudo to make it worth the time investment is such a pain in the ass. The Mexicans control the trade and very little of it comes north of the border considering the proliferation of superlabs in rural Mexico now.

I've smoked plenty of it since then, though. Having already detoxed from meth addiction once, I'm much more aware of when to say enough is enough, before the psychotropic addiction sets in.

I've done it orally several dozen times - for some reason it was only available in pill form in Montreal. T'was my second favorite after blow. Good spazzy times.

I've done it orally several dozen times - for some reason it was only available in pill form in Montreal. T'was my second favorite after blow. Good spazzy times.

Matty, careful of what you admit to pal, remember LE actively participates on this board.

41787_108353889199941_9587_n.jpg

I'm real big on smoking my drugs (oral fixation, ya know) so meth has always been my preference of the uppers. Smoking freebase is so cyclical, even more so than insufflating the powder, that I never really saw the point. I mean, for people who have to hide their use, it makes sense, but that's just not how I want to live my life. If you're going to get involved with drugs, you might as well do it unapologetically.

I'm unapologetic after the fact. :wah:

Used to be on the Bike Unit. Yup. Change units from time to time.

Interesting thing about cops is that all 950,000 of them in the States are all exactly the same. All raging, power tripping a-holes. Not a single shred of good in any one of the roughly 950,000.

Just like every single attorney is a money grubbing leech. Every politician is a crook. Every doctor rapes the health care system too. Every single one of them.

Generalizations are cool.

Used to be on the Bike Unit. Yup. Change units from time to time.

Interesting thing about cops is that all 950,000 of them in the States are all exactly the same. All raging, power tripping a-holes. Not a single shred of good in any one of the roughly 950,000.

Just like every single attorney is a money grubbing leech. Every politician is a crook. Every doctor rapes the health care system too. Every single one of them.

Generalizations are cool.

I'm sure most of the "good" cops threaten people on the Internet with violence. LOL. Nice try, Daft. But you're a typical douchebag cop.

You know what's funny? The little man talking shit behind his laptop when everyone knows that he can't back up his tough guy words in the real world.

You see 2.0, if you want to be "that" guy on a forum like this you have to be able to back it up when someone calls you out on your All Bark, No Bite persona.

Trust me, I'm not the only guy on GL that wants to see what you're made of face to face.

headbuttfest

I'm sure all 10 or so people who I spent 3 days with in NOLA will agree with you that I'm a typical douchebag cop.

You win again. Fok.

Out of the 950,000 cops in America, I've dated about 80% of them. Only one wasn't a douche.

You know what's funny? The little man talking shit behind his laptop when everyone knows that he can't back up his tough guy words in the real world.

You see 2.0, if you want to be "that" guy on a forum like this you have to be able to back it up when someone calls you out on your All Bark, No Bite persona.

Trust me, I'm not the only guy on GL that wants to see what you're made of face to face.

Do you KNOW that, Daft? Are you CALLING ME OUT with WAIVERS?!?!?!? LOL. Every fight is pre-determined by size. Right, Daft?

You're a know-nothing cop who goes around and threatens people on the Internet. Fucking sad.

The ironic part is that you're the one MAKING THE THREATS, moron. You're the one barking, douchebag. Get it right.

And I'd gladly show up.

How 'bout you two just ignore each other? Your feuds are kinda boring.

Just saying. We hold our posters to higher standards of drama.

Out of the 950,000 cops in America, I've dated about 80% of them. Only one wasn't a douche.

Iwinyourmoney?

and i'm not sure that going back to his hotel room for 45 mins qualifies as a "date"