Who are your most feared posters?

• Start date
  • Replies 190 Comments
  • Views 17,850 Views
Is this where you chase me around all over? Fun!

I love a tilted Bread. Especially when he snuggles with his cop friend.

dog-barking.jpg

STFA from Peanut! Or else I will call the cops on you! :yes:

I don't think this tangent was really worth going off on.

The Point and Thesis I thinki of this whole discussion was.

Cops are BAD
Daft is a Cop

therefore Daft is Bad

its not really worth arguing about if the homeless guy was angling for a BJ AND a BLT from Monkey with stories about geting his 22.45 of change stolen by dirty cops.

the point is Daft is not bad because he is a cop....Daft sucks because he has one fuckin eye and won't talk about it

Good point Archie! :yes:

Also IMO no doubt we should just get rid of all law enforcement in this country! :rolleyes:

Good point Archie! :yes:

Also IMO no doubt we should just get rid of all law enforcement in this country! :rolleyes:

YES!!!! let's go back to the old days........sure we can police OURSELVES!!!!!!

lolz, you guys come over to my hood at 2am and try to police a couple hundred drunk frat boys who engage in fistfights every Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at Brunswick House.

gl

And discretion leads to corruption. Why should any cop think his/her enforcement of the written law is to be imposed by their own personal preferences? It's exactly that mentality that leads to cops thinking that they make the rules and are above the law themselves.

This is just all kinds of dumb and has nothing to do with the point I made which was not all cops are total pawns who arrest everyone for every little thing. I wish I could continue in this debate but to be perfectly honest talking about police work is boring enough but talking about police work with someone who clearly hates all things law enforcement is frankly just a big waste of time.

If you have had one (or several) bad experiences with police officers than guess what........welcome to America. I had 2 very unpleasant experiences with the police prior to becoming a police officer but it inspired me to not be like them.

Have fun with the rest of the debate boys.

Daft let's snuggle.

Daft, I suggest breaking a keyboard.

I love cops. When I was little, I always said that I wanted to either marry a cop or a hockey player.

I love cops. When I was little, I always said that I wanted to either marry a cop or a hockey player.

Close enough.

:spocht:

Because your opinion matters...

shit, I picked a bad time to go out to watch the games.

a tiny bit of trolling got me this gem.

fuck no my opinion doesn't matter. do you come on this site for opinions? I'm a poster not an opinionator.

I don't know SHIT.

when I NEED an opinion I ask a homeless mann the intersection, strippers, strip club security gaurds ect.

I pretty much base my life decisions around these kinda folks.

Hey hot stuff. :kiss3:

Boner_18

Bone, how did the interview go?

No interview. Was waiting to hear about a potential contract job. Got it, steady work til October. I am employed, now fear me. Jerk.

Boner, I got no beef with you anymore.

congrats on 100 posts pal