Who are your most feared posters?

• Start date
  • Replies 190 Comments
  • Views 17,834 Views
not saying theres not corruption, theres corruption in just about every "power figure" career.
personally dont have a problem with cops in general. ( and yea I've dealt with some dickheads )... been locked up just for walking out of a bar with a drink. cop was a dick, I was a dick back
he won.
but also had charges that were reduced due to a non-dickhead cop.
IMO its a necessary evil... some are assholes that abuse the power and some not

Well, that goes back to the point RS made earlier about never knowing what you're gonna get when you deal with a cop.

:lmao:

Yeah ok, I'm naive to think the homeless guy would be 100% telling the truth, but some of the stuff I saw from the cops in downtown LA towards the homeless slant me towards believing this to be true.

I guess you're right though. Way too naive.

Almost every single one of the old folks in the home going senile believe that all the employees are stealing from them as well.

He's a stupid window washer. He has no concept of reality. And who cares if he's telling the truth?

He's keeping one corrupt cop busy while I'm out doing my thing. Thanks!

He's homeless because of the recession. Maybe you've been under a rock for a few years, but not everyone that is homeless is crazy - especially in Vegas.

:lmao:

Yeah ok, I'm naive to think the homeless guy would be 100% telling the truth, but some of the stuff I saw from the cops in downtown LA towards the homeless slant me towards believing this to be true.

I guess you're right though. Way too naive.

He had no reason to lie. He tries to earn a living while the economy is bad here doing whatever he can... washing car windows for instance.

Never know what you're going to get when you deal with a sporting event regarding refs and umps either, do you?

Yet you continue to play the games.

This entire thread is hilarious.

"I've never called the cops in my life!"

:lmao: Oh man.

how much money could the homeless guy actually have from a day of washing windows???
dumb cop, go shake down a drug dealer

He's homeless because of the recession. Maybe you've been under a rock for a few years, but not everyone that is homeless is crazy - especially in Vegas.

good point, I know a few that would be homeless if wasnt for help from family and friends.

Aw, MF v3.0 showing love in the streets. Adorables.

I'm quite sure I'm more charitable in a month than you will be in a lifetime.

He had no reason to lie. He tries to earn a living while the economy is bad here doing whatever he can... washing car windows for instance.

no reason to lie....

homeless men have EVERY reason to lie.... Sympathy=money

i'm not an expert though..

maybe let's ask Casper?

Yeah, like I said, if he's not one of the obviously mentally ill, then I would lean towards believing him. And even then, just because someone is mentally ill doesn't always equate to them lying.

But I see Bread and Archie's points as well.

I was just viewing his story through the filter of what I've seen with my own eyes which isn't always the best way to go about things.

Never know what you're going to get when you deal with a sporting event regarding refs and umps either, do you?

Yet you continue to play the games.

This entire thread is hilarious.

"I've never called the cops in my life!"

:lmao: Oh man.

You don't think refs and umps have tendencies/probabilities just like everything else in sports? You really are a fucking moron.

Wow. Super tough AND charitable! :lol:

dog-barking.jpg

no reason to lie....

homeless men have EVERY reason to lie.... Sympathy=money

i'm not an expert though..

maybe let's ask Casper?

He wasn't looking for sympathy. I was asking him about his lifestyle. I write as a hobby so I like to get potential characters' backgrounds.

I don't think this tangent was really worth going off on.

The Point and Thesis I thinki of this whole discussion was.

Cops are BAD
Daft is a Cop

therefore Daft is Bad

its not really worth arguing about if the homeless guy was angling for a BJ AND a BLT from Monkey with stories about geting his 22.45 of change stolen by dirty cops.

the point is Daft is not bad because he is a cop....Daft sucks because he has one fuckin eye and won't talk about it

how much money could the homeless guy actually have from a day of washing windows???
dumb cop, go shake down a drug dealer

You can make $300+ dollars a day from squeegeeing and panhandling. Most opiate addicts do this until their habit gets more expensive and then they start committing crimes in earnest.