Who are the Gambling Fellas?

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,777 Views
I prefer fools....but I also prefer that picture of christina aguilara wearing chaps....

Whoever changed it should at least come out and explain the reasoning. We'll listen. :bat:

Yeah. It isn't like this group ever argued with forum management before.

oh wait...

I wish I cared what the name of this forum was. Honestly, you could call it "MonkeyF0cker is a shit eating cunt forum" and I still wouldn't give a flying fuck. It's a God damn name for fuck's sake. Posting ain't that fuckin serious, fellas.

I wish I cared what the name of this forum was. Honestly, you could call it "MonkeyF0cker is a shit eating cunt forum" and I still wouldn't give a flying fuck. It's a God damn name for fuck's sake. Posting ain't that fuckin serious, fellas.

You take that back!!! :bashing:

Someone is crabby.

Baggio, Baggio, whereforth are thou, Baggio....

seriously, just wait until we are knee deep into baseball season and bored silly. Then you will see what kind of hooligans we truly are.

ps...thank you for my hooligans!