Who are the Gambling Fellas?

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,796 Views
Well if we are opening it up to other antiquated English terms then I would throw "chaps" into the mix, as in "I say chaps, do you think that fine team hailing from Boston will give those Spurs a jolly good thrashing today?"

Cheeky Chappies for me.

christina-aguilera-crotchless-chaps.jpg

chaps?

Can we talk about the graphics behind the forum page? Those cricket batsmen look too much like ninjas sneaking out from behind the forum. It's much more menacing than I prefer my gambling forums to be.

I like it, my first thought upon seeing it was that line from Goodfellas. "You know...they're good fellas"

What I'm not entirely fond of is the narrowing of the pages. I've got a widescreen monitor and GL used to use all of my screen real estate. Now it's just a strip down the middle, like S-faggot-R.

I agree. Looks like it's under construction. Does anyone know who's in charge here?

Fools is better. Please change at your earliest convenience.

What happened to the Gambling Fools?

After this weekend, I think "fools" is more appropriate for the majority of us here.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I is a fella...... but that's not to say I've not been known to be a gambling fool. This $25 forum is now worth at least $200 and it's about time they tried to make it respectable. After all if RBS is worried about this forum, I dare say covers, RX, EOG are running for the hills.

Uhhhhhmmmmmm.....I am not a fella.

Does that mean I need to leave?

I liked Hooligan's Talk.

I like being a hooligan.

One thing that just occured to me is that while Fools is gender-neutral, Fellas isn't. It seems a disservice to our amazing female posters to select a term which suggests we're all men/boys.

I just said the same thing to Bread. Not that I am a jerk about such things....but I am a regular poster and unless my breast wilt and fall off, I will never be a "fella".

I thought that the "gambling fellas" were a British New Wave Band. No?