Which Hand Do You Wipe With?

• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 3,739 Views
We are witnessing the true evolution of Cami as a poster.

Unreal.

I'll go back to pretending I didn't open this thread.

Ok the image of Matty throwing toilet paper on the floor and stomping around was worth it.

Muddy I respect the living shit out of you and you know this. I know I am quite slovenly, I'm leaning against the wall guy squirting very hard piss going everywhere. Absolutely atrocious and I do not care. That being said I cannot have you doing this in public. I'm sorry, I really do love you like a brother but please don't be that guy. Please.

Not even sure what you're talking about here. Trying to follow the flow of the discussion, it seems like you are saying you don't like me washing my hands in public but that doesn't sound right. :dunno:

You usually pee sitting down?

:ahawut:

At home, yes. Almost always. I take a good long pee so of course I grab a seat and get comfortable. It is the thinking man's way.

At work, I pee at a urinal though. Work is a different game and a urinal is a different beast.

Thread is already full of thought-provoking twists. Holy wow. :clap:

when you wipe your ass do you fold the paper up or do you put it in a ball and wipe your ass? I'm a big time folder.

ah, now we're getting to the important questions

I wrap the toilet paper around my hand a few times, then wipe. I only use Charmin as well. My mom used to get mad at me and tell me I used too much....didn't care then, don't care now, I do not want to get anything on my hand. I also always put the lid down when I flush.

I am watching Casp's entire video catalog this weekend.

But you're a lefty right? Righty here, a little ambidextrous. Never wiped with left that I remember.

Wasn't until I was about 30 yrs old did I hear someone say what you said and it blew me away, as a righty myself I have always wiped with my left hand and don't even think I could do it with my right.....the way I see is it is what hand do you put a baseball glove on if you are right handed? The left hand because it just has a little more presise control...

Now jerking off with my left is 1 out of 100 but I can't explain why..

the way I see is it is what hand do you put a baseball glove on if you are right handed? The left hand because it just has a little more presise control...

or maybe so you can THROW with your dominant hand..... it just has a little more precise control

I don't think you would get a good strong wipe with the baseball glove hand. That explains why certain people smell worse than others.

watching bad grandpa... still funny every time i see him shit on the wall in the diner

Favorite shit scene is in Borat, when he brings his #2 to the formal dining room. :lmao:

big balls of tp

my ass is deep