Which Hand Do You Wipe With?

• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 3,771 Views
the way I see is it is what hand do you put a baseball glove on if you are right handed? The left hand because it just has a little more presise control...

Dude, you're not catching it, your cleaning it.

I recorded my last 100 wipes since this thread started. 62 with right hand, 37 with left hand and one with both hands simultaneously because I had explosive diarrhea.

I recorded my last 100 wipes since this thread started. 62 with right hand, 37 with left hand and one with both hands simultaneously because I had explosive diarrhea.

Now that's something.

Have you ever just not wiped?

Like have you gone to the bathroom and did your business, and then realize there is NO more tp? then what?

Not really into the whole wiping thing. I like to let it dry and crackle up some then I'll jump and violently land naked ass first on the toilet and whatever falls out falls out. Save a lot on TP but a lot of money gets spent replacing toilets.

Like have you gone to the bathroom and did your business, and then realize there is NO more tp? then what?

I ALWAYS check before releasing...it is a habit....but if this were to happen it would depend where I am and the type of shit.

If i'm at home, I will just walk to the TP supply with shit hanging off my ass. If there is none left I probably hop in the shower and shoot it off.

I'm i'm not at home I have to evaluate....if it felt like a pretty clean shit...I might risk it and live with the skidmarks as long as I know i'm going home soon. obv try to avoid the wedgie.

If the shit was nasty, I first probably search through my wallet for things I can wipe my ass with. Old receipts, business cards, etc. (I hear FW wipes his ass with $100 bills). After that my next course of action would probably be to wipe with the roll itself....as long as i'm rubbing my shit ass on something....(I'll throw it in the trash of course). Last resort is hand...but if I think you have to wipe above the wrist....if not how the F do you put your pants back on?

last thing I need is some dude to walk in the restroom and i'm standing there shit ass hanging out with my pants around my ankles while I'm washing shit off my hands in the sink

:lmao: well done Shdw

If you had use your hand, would you be worried you'd smell like shit the rest of the night?

no cami....enough soap will get the shit off my hands.

i'm not gonna lie to you...I have wiped before and had some shit somehow get on my hands. I'll just wash a little extra and it never crosses my mind again. Granted I'm not eating French fries 5 min after but kind of like the 10 second rule....there is like a 20 min rule for shit on hands....after a good wash and 20 min after shit touches hand, feel free to start eating finger foods again.

Sometimes I wash and then use hand sanitizer as well.

Any here's use wet wipes? Of any kind?

Right

Do you look down into the bowl before you do your business, at home and/or in public bathrooms?

Have you ever taken a shit, and you knew someone had to use the toilet after you, and there's a corn floating around in the bowl that just won't flush?

I mean especially in a public bathroom, that can potentially be embarrassing, either the next person gets grossed out, or maybe they say "hey, I know what you had with dinner last night!" Even if they don't react...you know they know.

I did that once and the chick (yes, it was a girls bathroom) opened her hand to show me some corn kernels and said she threw a few in there because she knew I'd try to use that line to pick her up.

We settled out of court.

Do you still pick your nose, BB?

When I go to re-do my bathroom at my cabin, I am seriously considering putting in a bidet... I have never really used one, but the thought of not filling up my septic tank with feces-laden paper is something to think about.