When is New Orleans?

• Start date
  • Replies 568 Comments
  • Views 29,716 Views
Blister, hpow did the date go?

Fischy, how are those second dates treating you?

Fischy, did you have a second date with that, black kids hiding behind the plant while you fuck their mom, Lady?

Put it back in, Fischy.

20four7, please post your exact schedule as soon as you know so we can plan the bash around it.

PARTAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I really need to see if I am still working..... If I am I am all good to go..... if not then I'[ll be livingnoff my gamboing winnings which ay or not be so goodl

Fischy, did you have a second date with that, black kids hiding behind the plant while you fuck their mom, Lady?

the whole point of this was that i would never see this person again

We might have picked a bad thread to massacre. This thread had a lot of promise.

I really need to see if I am still working..... If I am I am all good to go..... if not then I'[ll be livingnoff my gamboing winnings which ay or not be so goodl

:bowdown:

the whole point of this was that i would never see this person again

Yeah I see where your coming from. I probably want to have sex with my chicks more than once. These first dates are getting pricey guey. She will have a rude awakening after the 3rd/4th date, when I instruct here to bring me takeout, and then we just hang out in my bed all weekend.

she will melt once you show her your monster

I laughed. I cried. This thread delivered. :harp:

We just booked our tickets. Arriving Friday the 14th...3:15pm N.O. time. Leave Monday 17th 1:30pm.

Staying at old fashioned place right in the Quarter.

Holler.

:cripwalk: I'll be there... also going to convince/force fiver to come.

ill make a cameo appearance

Those of you who are silly/drinking/hooligans like us who haven't been to New Orleans yet, prepare to have your wig completely blown off. Best party town ever.

Oh man I'm excited.

Matty, just booked MI too. You gonna make a December trip down on a Sunday to watch some football or whatever? I love cold weather!

That sounds like a road trip Breadipoo. Where in Michigan?

Pontiac area.