When is New Orleans?

• Start date
  • Replies 568 Comments
  • Views 29,650 Views
If it's mid jan and I am working I am so going to be at this..... I will have 9 days holidays by this point.. Party till Bread pukes.....

20four7, please post your exact schedule as soon as you know so we can plan the bash around it.

PARTAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

the X's are going to be there????????????

man, i pretty much have to go to this thing.

Of course they will be there. A'dur.

I want to go to a Harvest Crusade with the X's. God speed.

Hello Blitty. I liked your bike ride video. You looked very forlorn and pretty (handsome).

Robyn, I just got home from a fantastic date. There was heavy petting involved.

Robyn, that was my ninth date in the past few weeks, and the best one yet. I think we were both thinking the same thing, i.e. penetration, but we decided to wait. Was that a good call?

Ok she decided we should wait.

Well, if the other girls were getting the feeling that all you were out for was penetration, that may have something to do with the fact you haven't had many second dates.

You need to calm your dick storm, son!

Well, if the other girls were getting the feeling that all you were out for was penetration, that may have something to do with the fact you haven't had many second dates.

You need to calm your dick storm, son!

True dat.

Bread, fisch, etc. keep putting the idea in my head that I should be having one night stands. But I understand the impracticalities of that. Can you tell those guys to be real? I think I have learned that the vast majority of girls aren't down for a fling. The media has confused me. Which date is the appropriate one to take IT out? 3rd date or 2.5?

Stop listening to these fools and evolve into a gentleman, even if you aren't one. When you have her fooled that you are one, I'm sure she will take it out for you.

Stop listening to these fools and evolve into a gentleman, even if you aren't one. When you have her fooled that you are one, I'm sure she will take it out for you.

BRB

:tissue:

worst advice ever

Fischy, how are those second dates treating you?