When is New Orleans?

• Start date
  • Replies 568 Comments
  • Views 29,640 Views
January's are hard for me to get away. Bowl season, NFL, NBA, and NCAAB all at once...

MonkeyFocker, you have the entire fall season to interview and find yourself an intern/beard to handle your business during New Orleans week.
MonkeyFocker, get away, relax, live.

MonkeyFocker, you have the entire fall season to interview and find yourself an intern/beard to handle your business during New Orleans week.
MonkeyFocker, get away, relax, live.

There are certain times for that, Wally. I would love to go if I can work something out. Maybe I'll have some offshore accounts rolling at that time. Who knows.

But just like a tax accountant wouldn't take vacation the week before April 15th, January is not the best time for me either.

MonkeyFocker, I got connections now, I could put in a good word for ya at ReBateWager.

:yikes:

BTW Great Times In Vegas MF!! I honestly am just started to feel near 100% today. We covered a lot of ground and had some fun adventures. :highfive:

BTW Great Times In Vegas MF!! I honestly am just started to feel near 100% today. We covered a lot of ground and had some fun adventures. :highfive:

Hell yeah! Good times for sure. It took me awhile to recover as well. My alma mater plays UNLV this weekend and a bunch of friends are in town for it. It's gonna be a rerun for me. I think I might die.

Hell yeah! Good times for sure. It took me awhile to recover as well. My alma mater plays UNLV this weekend and a bunch of friends are in town for it. It's gonna be a rerun for me. I think I might die.

Damn GL with that :cono:

Not yet RJ, having a conversation sometime today though. I could make MonkeyFocker part of my package deal maybe.

If it's mid jan and I am working I am so going to be at this..... I will have 9 days holidays by this point.. Party till Bread pukes.....

January is most certainly not good, I can't really leave my computers on sat/sun at all.

January is most certainly not good, I can't really leave my computers on sat/sun at all.

How'd you manage Ft Lauderdale? Is it cuz of football?

Football + NCAA hoops. June's pretty much the slowest month of the year. I used to not "work" at all in June (actually I pretty didn't work at all ever, but that's another story).

Bread there is a bout 5000 college basketball games on a Saturday and Sunday in January. Plus the NBA, NFL playoff props. And my favorite NHL. I would assume that is pro gamblers busy season.

Of course I managed to finish January in the red this year.