What was your last google search.

The last search was on severance pay tax rates. Turns out they are taxed at the highest rates because they are considered a gift and not income.

Before that I searched for the best 2 stroke gas powered weed wacker with the best reliability. It turns out that 2 stroke engines now have some government regulations on the emissions that are turning manufactures to chrome plating the combustion chamber. What happens is that the engine will run for only 200 - 300 hours before the plating is worn off, and the engine loses cum-bustion. A manufacturer TANAKA makes a weed whacker that uses a different method to meet the emission standards that gives longer engine life, and thus they warrentee their product for 5 years or around 750 hours of usage. I don't know how they determine how you used the weed whacker for that long because there is no hour meter on the thing.

2 girls 1 cup

Devilwoman, you're back.

hooray?

I'm wondering if you were searching for that because you had never seen it before since it's a really new and underground video or you just really, really like watching it and somehow deleted the bookmark. Or, maybe you're being your usual edgy self trying to push the envelope of convention. You know we will search for this strange and enticing video that no one has heard anything about, watch it and become disgusted and be amazed at your capacity to find strange and titillating videos and images that no one else has even seen or heard of.

I know, someone else posted it too. But that guy, he's just an ass. You Devilwoman, you are poetry.

Shaved pussy and then when it didn't return the results I needed (yes, needed) shaved vagina.

*less cats and more coochies when you turn off safe search mode.

Last edited:
Devilwoman, you're back.

hooray?

I'm wondering if you were searching for that because you had never seen it before since it's a really new and underground video or you just really, really like watching it and somehow deleted the bookmark. Or, maybe you're being your usual edgy self trying to push the envelope of convention. You know we will search for this strange and enticing video that no one has heard anything about, watch it and become disgusted and be amazed at your capacity to find strange and titillating videos and images that no one else has even seen or heard of.

I know, someone else posted it too. But that guy, he's just an ass. You Devilwoman, you are poetry.

I was not searching for it because it's really new. Dumbass...it's old. You think you are funny but you are just fucking stupid. I know someone else posted that too, but I obviously didn't and still don't fucking care bitch.

I was not searching for it because it's really new. Dumbass...it's old. You think you are funny but you are just fucking stupid. I know someone else posted that too, but I obviously didn't and still don't fucking care bitch.

Wow! The trouncing continues. Dumbass? Fucking stupid? Bitch? You really put some thought into this crushing. It's really cutting me deep.

Devilwoman can you tell me why I am not funny and just fucking stupid? I'd really like to know. I'm always looking for ways to become more humorous and intelligent.

Wow! The trouncing continues. Dumbass? Fucking stupid? Bitch? You really put some thought into this crushing. It's really cutting me deep.

Devilwoman can you tell me why I am not funny and just fucking stupid? I'd really like to know. I'm always looking for ways to become more humorous and intelligent.

No.

What the hell? I am pretty sure I posted this.

My last google search was: blood stained panties

The Result was:

10-5-1-708732.jpg

Last google search - an address for one of my accounts. Pretty boring, eh?

I googled alternative ways to stop a bleeding finger. I cut my finger at work yesterday morning and the fucker wont stop bleeding.

Right now I taped the hellout of it, so I have no circulation to the finger.

I googled alternative ways to stop a bleeding finger. I cut my finger at work yesterday morning and the fucker wont stop bleeding.

Right now I taped the hellout of it, so I have no circulation to the finger.

Stitches? If it comes to that try to go to an Urgent Care instead of the Emergency Room. Much cheaper.

My last google search: how to give yourself stitches

It sounds pretty hardcore.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2363471_give-yourself-stitches.html

=Mrs. X
Fairwarning, you and I are now fighting.

Didn't you bring Devilwoman back? No way around it...fighting. The bloody panties sealed the deal. She's too dumb to feel my crushing so you will have to feel it in her place.

I'm sorry. There's no way around it.