What was your last google search.

:up: 0% sarcasm awesome.

I prefer to take Bread at his word. Whether he's being sarcastic or not I find the result to be basically the same.

I prefer to take Bread at his word. Whether he's being sarcastic or not I find the result to be basically the same.

No, I was saying that my "awesome" was 100% sarcasm free, and I truly thought the story was awesome.

Ummmm.....maybe because YOU NEED STITCHES.

Pride goeth before the fall young tullamore.

Keep me posted. I like to have something to worry about so I don't have to focus on me and my life.

You want an update, the cut is still bleeding. Its been over 48 hours, its not bleeding as much so I think I am making progress.

You want an update, the cut is still bleeding. Its been over 48 hours, its not bleeding as much so I think I am making progress.

You don't want stitches because it's not the way of the kitchen? Because taping is "tougher"? Not judging, just wondering.

Because if it's a case of tougher, giving yourself stitches is pretty tough. Just saying...and not just because I'd like to read an account of you giving yourself stitches.

Thanks for the update. I am bringing my concern level down a color.

You don't want stitches because it's not the way of the kitchen? Because taping is "tougher"? Not judging, just wondering.

Because if it's a case of tougher, giving yourself stitches is pretty tough. Just saying...and not just because I'd like to read an account of you giving yourself stitches.

Thanks for the update. I am bringing my concern level down a color.

I dont want stitches, because I dont want to go wait 3 hours in the ER. Also I wouldn't call it a toughness thing, but if you hurt yourself, you just deal with it and get back to work. I wouldn;t want someone else to do my work, just like if some other jackass gets hurt I dont want to do their shit. I burn myselff all the time, and never do anything, they normally heal after a few weeks, my girlfriend thinks I am an idiot. She may be right.

I dont want stitches, because I dont want to go wait 3 hours in the ER. Also I wouldn't call it a toughness thing, but if you hurt yourself, you just deal with it and get back to work. I wouldn;t want someone else to do my work, just like if some other jackass gets hurt I dont want to do their shit. I burn myselff all the time, and never do anything, they normally heal after a few weeks, my girlfriend thinks I am an idiot. She may be right.

One time Mr. X got a hockey puck to the mouth. He called me and said maybe he needed stitches but he thought it might be fine. I told him to come home and we would see. He walked in the door and I turned him around and got right back in the car. He had a hole all the way through the front of his chin into his mouth. I know how you tough guys are.

As far as the wait time goes, call around to some Urgent Cares, they have better estimates on wait times, are cheaper and a little more pleasant than the ER. Taping it at work and dealing with it, I understand. But if you're at home and it needs attention that's a different story. I'm on your girlfriend's side here.

Or, you can rub some dirt in it and then stitch it up yourself.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2363471_give-yourself-stitches.html

also, on an unrelated topic, kitten cam is back up:

http://cindigo.com/kitten-cam/

In another unrelated topic. Here's a video I made yesterday instead of cleaning the garage. Mr. X cleaned half of it, and I got to slack. He's a good guy that Mr. X.

Kitties being naughty.

Sully Sullenberger has been traversing over the keyboard and looking right into the lens. It's pretty cute. They're more sturdy and playful every day.

Are there Roller Derby teams all over the country?

go buy some of the skin glue.
I've used it a few times on jobsites cause of the same reasons as you.

last time I got smacked in the ear with a board and it split my ear all nasty and shit. being an ear it didnt bleed much but did look nasty
put some glue on it and it healed, a little crooked but it healed without stiches

Are there Roller Derby teams all over the country?

Last google search: list of world wide roller derby teams

http://www.derbyroster.com/

All those teams aren't WFTDA though (like the NFL for Derby).

Here are the WFTDA rankings for 2009

http://wftda.com/rankings

It was huge that we beat TX by 100 points because last year they were ranked #1 in their division. They lost alot of key players between seasons. There are about 80 leagues in the WFTDA and Rocky Mountain (the league I'm in) was ranked #3 nationally last year. Olympia Washington was #1 and the Denver Roller Dolls were #2. I practice with the Dolls on Sunday nights. They have Drop in Derby. Although, it's pretty derby lite.

So when people ask when I'm going to get drafted and skate, it may take awhile. But at least when I do, I'll know that I'm pretty good.

So, if I read the WFTDA East conference (?) list correctly, there are no teams in the Miami area right?

Me and my crew would definitely get all liquored up and then go watch this