What was your last google search.

Actually, the returneth of DevilWoman was half me (starting the Ask DW thread) and half FW (letting her know about it).

FWIW (not Fair Warning Is Worthless) I am ashamed for my part. She put on a pitiful display today. Her efforts to "shock" people are at best, weak.

She betrays herself each and everytime that she hits POST REPLY. It's pathetic.

I'd still fuck her though.

Actually, the returneth of DevilWoman was half me (starting the Ask DW thread) and half FW (letting her know about it).

FWIW (not Fair Warning Is Worthless) I am ashamed for my part. She put on a pitiful display today. Her efforts to "shock" people are at best, weak.

She betrays herself each and everytime that she hits POST REPLY. It's pathetic.

I'd still fuck her though.

Okay, so I'll fight the twos of yous. You get 73% of the crushing and FW gets 27%.

You would really have sex with her? She could be 400 pounds and burp salmony burps into your face after she ate the raw fish whole that you threw at her after wrapping her up in newspaper.

YES! DW IS HERE!!! :dance:
DevilWoman you ever had an urge to have someone wrap you up in newspapers and throw dead fish at you?

mrs x you are talking to someone tho took full advantage of the myspace hookup days. One never knew exactly what they were getting into. Yet there I was, flying around the country to bang down weird camera angle girl 12 years ago picture girl. It was always an adventure.

Hell, I even flew to Vermont once to meet a girl. Let that sink in. Goddam VERMONT!

So yes. I would take my chances with this virtual skank. And if by chance you show up and she looks more like Chuck Berry than Halle Berry, well hell, the hotel was paid for.

Let's ride. :moped:

Devilwoman post a pic so I can decide whether I'd nail you or not

mrs x you are talking to someone tho took full advantage of the myspace hookup days. One never knew exactly what they were getting into. Yet there I was, flying around the country to bang down weird camera angle girl 12 years ago picture girl. It was always an adventure.

Hell, I even flew to Vermont once to meet a girl. Let that sink in. Goddam VERMONT!

So yes. I would take my chances with this virtual skank. And if by chance you show up and she looks more like Chuck Berry than Halle Berry, well hell, the hotel was paid for.

So you flew to Vermont to fuck a hippy with armpit and leg hair.

Was there a Jerry Garcia poster in her room?

I don't know. I just know that the local yokels wanted to fight me for being there. I ended up walking to the local Hooters by myself in -4 degree temps. I didn't even know the Earth got that cold. They didn't show. It was a train wreck.

I loved it.

But this cut for whatever reason wont stop bleeding.

Ummmm.....maybe because YOU NEED STITCHES.

Pride goeth before the fall young tullamore.

Keep me posted. I like to have something to worry about so I don't have to focus on me and my life.

:up: 0% sarcasm awesome.

Didn't you bring Devilwoman back? No way around it...fighting. The bloody panties sealed the deal. She's too dumb to feel my crushing so you will have to feel it in her place.

I'm sorry. There's no way around it.

i provided a service to the masses(?) here. What everyone does with the info is up to them.

Crush me M rs X, Blitty tried and failed.

i provided a service to the masses(?) here. What everyone does with the info is up to them.

Crush me M rs X, Blitty tried and failed.

Fortunately the crushing is no longer necessary. I now 100% blame Bread. You are lucky because Blitty's crushings would pale in comparison. My crushings are the stuff of legend. Ask Kato. If he does not curl up in a fetal ball of PTSD fear, he can recount for you the awful days when we were fighting and the serious crushings that were rained down upon him.

But not to worry, my crushings are put away are we are no longer fighting.

*to lazy to find the appropriate friend smiley*

Didn't you bring Devilwoman back? No way around it...fighting. The bloody panties sealed the deal. She's too dumb to feel my crushing so you will have to feel it in her place.

I'm sorry. There's no way around it.

lol...bloody panties.

Last google search at 4 am: Insomnia, perifial neuropathy and panic attacks.

>When panic attacks occur, you might think you're losing control, having a heart attack or even dying.

I blame Cymbalta withdrawal. I never had a panic attack before and in the past few weeks, I've woken up several times in the midst of one. Thank god for the internets, I might have called 911. They are always accompanied with itching and burning in my feet and with the exceptionally bad ones in my hands and points on my arms and legs. I have a friend that's a pharmacist and she has no clue.

Isn't neuropathy a old person disease? How secondarily embarrassing.

Oh just die already you retarded troll.

image_1958.gif

:rofl: