• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 5,026 Views
Razor

Champaign wishes
30 white bitches
I mean this shit is
fukkin ridiculous

I don't see that. He isn't ginger and he isn't a stringbean. As far as a used car salesman pedo goes, I have never met one of them. I'll have to take your word on that.

all I'm gonna say is I hope those balls taste minty fresh.

:console:
all I'm gonna say is I hope those balls taste minty fresh.

It's alright Nina, I will still be nice to you even if you want to continue making jokes. I guess Casper must have really rubbed you the wrong way about Blitty.

actually it was his comment over at SBR about Blitty getting his sloppy seconds that set wrong with me. Especially since he had never had first.

Please tell me he did not use the dreaded "sloppy seconds" jab. Brutal.

It reminds me of when Ray J was making fun of Reggie Bush because he was dating Kim Kardashian (sp?) and he looks in the camera and goes "I got one word for you - sloppy seconds."

And then he covers his mouth with his hand and yells "OOOHHHHH" while gyrating in around in his chair like an electric chair participant.

Man I love black people.

Who can forget Sean Avery's sloppy seconds comment, suspended for it.

I have been referred to as "sloppy seconds" and let me tell you it can be very humiliating to be called that. I felt dehumanized.

Lol Hawk. I was thinking about that too.

I think it was his team that made him a healthy scratch and later released him, but he was never actually suspended by the league, no?

Wow forgot about that. Ridiculous.

Wow forgot about that. Ridiculous.

Yeah didn't warrant a suspension but he was on a short leash for other stuff

- softball

- steady relationships

So . . . is it a go on softball?

Potato wants to play.

Please tell me he did not use the dreaded "sloppy seconds" jab. Brutal.

It reminds me of when Ray J was making fun of Reggie Bush because he was dating Kim Kardashian (sp?) and he looks in the camera and goes "I got one word for you - sloppy seconds."

And then he covers his mouth with his hand and yells "OOOHHHHH" while gyrating in around in his chair like an electric chair participant.

Man I love black people.

You forgot to mention that he did this on the Oprah show.

Oh god, I'm going to throw up.

kim_ray.thumbnail.jpg