• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 5,004 Views

Razor

Since
Mar 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
He plays on my softball team, and although he felt crappy today, he looked like a palsy running the bases and catching. He knows I am writing this. Basically it was part of his punishment for stinking up the joint today. Not sure if you guys care, but at least I thought it would bring a smile to some of your faces.

Potato wants to play on your softball team.

Potato wants to play on your softball team.

If you really do Potato, we can use another sub. We have 13 on the team now, but I have a feeling that during the season, some will show intermitantly. We play at Field Of Dreams and are sponsered by Hooters. It really is a great place to play if you haven't seen it yet.

Nah I don't think most enjoy his misfortunes, personally I would like to see him get his shit together and be that cool guy he can be at times

slowly inching his way to worst ghost ever

No Archie. Casper swears to god it's his roommate and RogueJuror banned every other ghost but decides not to ban him. You can't argue with those facts.

Life
Gambling
Internet
Writing

No Archie. Casper swears to god it's his roommate and RogueJuror banned every other ghost but decides not to ban him. You can't argue with those facts.

Blitty, it's because I am not Casper. I hope Potato does play with us. he can see for himself. I am a real person.

Life
Gambling
Internet
Writing

he is not a bad writer and he doesn't suck at gambling. In fact, since I have known him, his biggest problem isn't betting, it's drinking. As far as internet goes, he is on it so much, I can't imagine him sucking at it.

- Age range of team?
- Men or Coed?
- Beginner / Average / Serious (we can hit it over the fence) league?
- Night of the games?
- How does Potato sign up?

DETAILS!!!

he is not a bad writer and he doesn't suck at gambling. In fact, since I have known him, his biggest problem isn't betting, it's drinking. As far as internet goes, he is on it so much, I can't imagine him sucking at it.

:lmao: :lmao:

Hey casp, we just finished watching a wholesome romantic comedy in bed. Cali says Hi.

Potato wants to play on your hockey team too Mr. Blitty

:lmao: :lmao:

Hey casp, we just finished watching a wholesome romantic comedy in bed. Cali says Hi.

I'll make sure I tell him. Really don't think he cares. Pretty much realizes how much of a dick you are.

Potato wants to play on your hockey team too Mr. Blitty

Your welcome to come play on my team in NYC, Potato.

Besides that the next tournys are in phoenix for memorial day, and then Vegas again in sept.