What Casperwaits sucks at

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 5,033 Views
You're a very sweet, protective roommate.

Not being protective. I was around all the phone calls and crap. he would call and text her and she would call and text him. It wasn't a big deal. I used to kid him about even talking to a girl that far away. I had no idea it would turn into a big Gamelive drama fest.

Matty do you show your roomate all of the texts on your phone, and let roomate know whenever you get a call and who it was that called?

:clueless:

Herman, Casper and I are friends. He genuinely liked Cali Girl. During that short time, he was talking to another girl, but kept telling me how he thought Cali Girl was different. Sucks you don't have a friend you share stuff with pally.

Razor, let me clue you in to this mysterious thing called women. Some can flirt, cut up, call, text whatever and still not be interested. They like the attention and the ego strokes. Cali has stated, in very plain English, that she wasn't interested. So you know nothing. And people (not just Blitty) are going to suspect you are Casper for various reasons. You chiming in to make e-war with his sworn nemesis only reinforces that belief. Frankly I don't care but I am tired of Casper acting like Blitty took something from him.

Herman, Casper and I are friends. He genuinely liked Cali Girl. During that short time, he was talking to another girl, but kept telling me how he thought Cali Girl was different. Sucks you don't have a friend you share stuff with pally.

Who the fuck needs a friend you share everything in your life with?????? Take that garbage to St. Elsewhere.

I share my shit with Bread, son.

Razor, let me clue you in to this mysterious thing called women. Some can flirt, cut up, call, text whatever and still not be interested. They like the attention and the ego strokes. Cali has stated, in very plain English, that she wasn't interested. So you know nothing. And people (not just Blitty) are going to suspect you are Casper for various reasons. You chiming in to make e-war with his sworn nemesis only reinforces that belief. Frankly I don't care but I am tired of Casper acting like Blitty took something from him.

Nina, let me clue you in on girls. Some THINK and SAY they are into someone and have second thoughts later. That is life. Just because she said one thing at one time does not erase what she said in another. Look, I have no idea why you are having this conversation with me. You weren't there for what I saw or what transpired. Just move on and if you want to talk with me on here, let's talk about something we both know about. Leave Blitty and Casper to battle it out.

I love guys who tells girls how they know females better than the girls do.

Asshat

I wonder if Casper is good at eating pussy

In person, Casper looks like a semi-retarded ginger Jew stringbean used car salesman pedo. Online he seems ok.

In person, Casper looks like a semi-retarded ginger Jew stringbean used car salesman pedo. Online he seems ok.

I don't see that. He isn't ginger and he isn't a stringbean. As far as a used car salesman pedo goes, I have never met one of them. I'll have to take your word on that.

Jesus this thread is brutal