what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 131,508 Views
no, I let it go free into the wild and took a plane out the country

Oh....be safe out there comrade.
chicken_zpsbb35935b.png

You're back in the states aren't you?

:yum: welcome back (belated) my friend! When the fok you commin to see us?!
Whatchya been doing since you got back? any new videos for me?!

I still have the one about the cows. Still haven't look through them. I went from almost buying a cow to getting the fuck out of there.

Who'd you piss off that you had to gtfo?

I want to see the video!!!!!!!!!

me, I :dunno:

Matty?
Tron?
Bread?
Rogue?
Reno?
Muddy?
House?
ladies?

Same old nothing here! Football...and more football...maybe a pizza.

Oh, and refreshing the forum to see of Reno has posted for SASS ...that's about it.

Not sure what Cami's talking about. I have a conference in Brazil then I have to take the jet to Belize for tiddlywinks tourney then wouldn't you know it I have to deliver a speech in Italy then it's drinks in Russia with Gorbachev. I thought she was in for all this, whatever.

I was going to try to start my second GL profile as 'RJ's Chicken' but I am too fucking lazy for that shit.
chicken_zpsbb35935b.png

Not sure what Cami's talking about. I have a conference in Brazil then I have to take the jet to Belize for tiddlywinks tourney then wouldn't you know it I have to deliver a speech in Italy then it's drinks in Russia with Gorbachev. I thought she was in for all this, whatever.

ya know, having your own jet is like having a truck and having people think of you when they need to move furniture and shit... its almost not worth the hassle of owning :dontthinkso:

Talk about run on sentences.

I'm in Orlando. Went to Halloween horror nights at universal tonight. Got a pass that allows me to go again tomorrow. Need to be more drunk for it tomorrow. My goal is to scare them.

I'm in Orlando. Went to Halloween horror nights at universal tonight. Got a pass that allows me to go again tomorrow. Need to be more drunk for it tomorrow. My goal is to scare them.

Nice! Did you go with co workers?

Nice! Did you go with co workers?

Nope. I stayed an extra couple days. Girl I am seeing came down and we are having some fun.

Bars and football on the agenda today.

:cheers:

She came down from Princeton?

She lives in Kentucky. We met at a conference about 3 months ago. Getting together when we can since.