what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 130,241 Views
The busing on my face is almost all gone - I am going to make every effort not to confuse my face for hands or feet this weekend.
What the heck did you do to yourself? Sorry if I missed it..haven't been on much this week.

hrrrm... taking it easier than normal... gym and some footy gamboooling... bday shopping for dad...

stressed about the upcoming week... preseason starts/moving chick/dad bday ...

might have some sake tonight to calm the nerves ... maybe dafty will be drunk too and we can latenight bicker :catfight:
If he's not I would be happy to bicker with you, but I'm not sure what we would bicker about.

MrX
Chillaxing, eating some acid, and watching Railroad Earth, Greensky Bluegrass, and the Wood Brothers at Red Rocks. :grin:

Have fun! Make sure to play WWF when tripping. I need a handicap.

To be perfectly honest, the thought of taking acid scares me. I don't want to hallucinate and not have control over my mind.

IAG - I fell into or out of bed last weekend, and smashed my face on the end board - looked like someone punched me.
:facepalm:

I witnessed it kind of, kind of got woken up by it. At least 20 beers and GTAV all night for Cami, gets up to go to the bathroom, this is your result.

To be perfectly honest, the thought of taking acid scares me. I don't want to hallucinate and not have control over my mind.

I'd say you have a false impression of what acid is like, although if you take enough at once, it can get like that.

One hit of nice acid will mostly make you very happy and giggly, and will make everything look and sound very pretty.

Unfortunately, a lot of synthetic psychedelics like 2C-I are being passed off as acid, and they are much more unpleasant loss-of-controly affairs. So, if you don't have a highly trusted source or the ability to test your acid, best to stay away if you're not okay with a temporary loss of your mind. :)

I had what turns out to be called closed eye visuals or something the other night which was like rapid firing images whenever I closd my eyes to sleep ...it was scary..turns out related to my a/ds. weird. It was scary because I wasn't ON acid!

IAG - I fell into or out of bed last weekend, and smashed my face on the end board - looked like someone punched me.
:facepalm:
Lots of falling in that house hold.. You should put up a nanny cam. I bet you would have some great stuff for a bloopers show!...or Gamelive! Glad you are getting better..at least the bruising.

I witnessed it kind of, kind of got woken up by it. At least 20 beers and GTAV all night for Cami, gets up to go to the bathroom, this is your result.
You guys have to be careful or you will end up with all sorts of sore body parts like me in 10-15 years and it is ZERO fun. Protect your spine!

In Lehigh Valley getting funky for MusikFest.

PA All Day

hrrrm... taking it easier than normal... gym and some footy gamboooling... bday shopping for dad...

stressed about the upcoming week... preseason starts/moving chick/dad bday ...

might have some sake tonight to calm the nerves ... maybe dafty will be drunk too and we can latenight bicker :catfight:

Moving which chick and where?

Family cottage on the Georgian Bay

Shoulda rented a motorcycle trailer and brought my Mean Machine

Family cottage on the Georgian Bay

Shoulda rented a motorcycle trailer and brought my Mean Machine
Cool. Make a video. I wish I were in a cottage this weekend.

Have some Brie while you're there.

Moving which chick and where?

moving the new gf and 1 daughter back here from maryland... they will be living with her mom for now...her kid wants to go to school out in her moms part of town

on another note, we got her oldest daughter(22) another car today.. (hers quit a few weeks back) so we dont have to leave the gf's nice mercedes up there for the girl to tear up.. that also means that i dont have to drive a moving truck 15 hours home... we are using UPack to move all the shit for us and so we just have to drive her car home .. probably should have been the plan from the get go :woohoo:

Jeez..major shit going on ray ray. ..fuck cleaned my truck today...garage too...bout it...couple real nice corned beef sandwiches...sniffed some creatine...the usual.

In Lehigh Valley getting funky for MusikFest.

PA All Day

You stay in Chicago 30 minutes and stay in Lehigh Valley for a weekend.

To quote Plommer - some fukking pro.