what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 130,167 Views
How long until Ray buys the new girl boobs?

well, she doesnt really want them, even though most of her best friends have them and tell her to get them.. she is 41 and not really worried about it... she doesnt have self esteem issues and doesnt try to compete with other asians who are constantly getting work done .. its kind of funny to see girls getting bigger implants and new teeth all the time...she laughs at them... maybe if we are still together after 6 months or so, ill pitch in if she wants them, but i doubt she will want them unless i put pressure on her.. and that wont happen

Fischy is in Hawaii or else I would have met him in SD..

IAG - I fell into or out of bed last weekend, and smashed my face on the end board - looked like someone punched me.
:facepalm:

I witnessed it kind of, kind of got woken up by it. At least 20 beers and GTAV all night for Cami, gets up to go to the bathroom, this is your result.

:dunno:

Enjoyable pretty low key weekend. Some bicycle riding, a lot of beer. Kebobs on Saturday and yesterday Cami made these ribs that were off the charts good. I think I ate about 40 of them. Small stint at the bar for some pool yesterday, good times. Thoroughly enjoyed down time with the love of my life :cami:

Yes, was one of the more laid back weekends. It went by too fast. :camiandstevie: Didn't drink myself under the table this time, so I am feeling pretty good today. Lots of frisbee. That was fun. Lots of poker out on the deck. Very relaxing weekend.

Spent a couple hours lying on a deck yesterday, playing baby-plane with JL.

We were the only white people at this otherwise all-brown birthday party in Mississauga. Everyone spoke English with a British accent.

#coolstorybro

you domesticated old fart

sincerely,

domesticated old fart

I drank one whole Heineken. Pretty fast too.

I still got some wild left in me.

I don't know how the fuck anyone drinks one beer. Congratulations I guess.

You drink one beer when the party's host bought a 24-pack for a party of 50 people.

I thought it was gonna be a dry event since it was a tiny human being's b-day party, so that one beer felt like a major score.

well yeah you exceeded your expected beer quantity there by .52 beers so well done.

#halfbeerparty