Welcome to GameLive forum v2

• Start date
  • Replies 146 Comments
  • Views 10,268 Views
Wow I was in that vid 4 times! Go me!

I think I noticed that this version goes straight to the latest post on any thread I access from my mobile phone, so I like it better based on that.

I could be mislead in that maybe the old version did that as well.

Idk.

Rogueys ballin it up with the new iPhone!

What’s up with the long pointy fingernails guey?

Blanco?

Breaking bad?

Blue blue?

How come it’s still so clunky on iPhone, guey.

Any tips on doing the emojis?

Also before posts could be edited after an hour or so, now it’s seems like only 5min..

How come it’s still so clunky on iPhone, guey.

What is specifically glitching on IPhone Safari?

Any tips on doing the emojis?

The smilies can be accessed alphabetically with this icon.

nyOZUNV.jpg

Or they autocomplete once you start typing their name, key is to write the colon : first, such as :bli

2NZ1yR1.jpg

Also before posts could be edited after an hour or so, now it’s seems like only 5min..

It's always been 5 minutes since the Papa George incident of '11. I can change it if yall want.

I vote 30min would be better.

Tough to remember all the names for emojis to type in..

It has been since 2011 for Papa George? Damn time sure does move swiftly as you get older.

Backups are done every night at GL, but backups can get corrupted for whatever x reason every so often. So it's always important to do integrity checks of the backups done. This is not something that has to be done so frequently but it is best practice to do them, as you don't want to find out that your backups of the last 3 months are bad when a drive or server dies on you. So a while back as a mental note I decided to always perform the integrity checks on major American holidays.

✅ 2020 Memorial Day Backup Datasbase Integrity Check

✅ 2020 Memorial Day Cron Jobs To Mail @Matty Instructions And Keys To Recover GL In Case Of My Sudden Death Integrity Check

:redx: Either today or tomorrow I will do some deeper Linux hypervisor updates and optimizations that might take the site down for 20-30 minutes

All I concluded from skimming is that: Matty is the next successor of GL, when juror bites the dust.

Then JL will be our overlord after him.

:handshake:

All I concluded from skimming is that: Matty is the next successor of GL, when juror bites the dust.

Then JL will be our overlord after him.

:handshake:

Yeah, you will be alive by then. Have you even stopped taking drugs?

✅ Either today or tomorrow I will do some deeper Linux hypervisor updates and optimizations that might take the site down for 20-30 minutes

Done, if something is wonky tell me

Yeah, you will be alive by then. Have you even stopped taking drugs?

You must be thinking of Polaroid or tacomax. I have never taken a drug, sir.

What exactly did I say that triggered you?

Yes. Blitty is expecting to be there for his coronation after you are done. Enough of morbid talk.