Welcome to GameLive forum v2

plommer

Not as handsome as TRON
Since
Jan 27, 2010
why don't people sleep on waterbeds anymore?
Fascinating. Now I'm curious. Reno what the fuck are people doing on waterbeds if not sleeping?

I know anal is difficult on a waterbed and I've never tried

reno cool

leave well enough alone
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Seems like it would be hard to get into a rhythm. :dunno: I've only been on one once when I was ten

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
why don't people sleep on waterbeds anymore?

We ordered a Tempur Pedic Luxe Adapt a week ago. Had anxiety for about 10 hours about how much I spent on it but I need to vastly improved the quality of my sleep, somehow.

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Tronner. Shoulda got yourself a tempurpedic rip off (amazon has some, there are other brands). Ive done some work in the mattress space - its like pet food, 98% marketing and 2% differentiation/innovation. At least you sleeping tho.

Vegas Dave

Daves Dime Dot Com
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Tronner. Shoulda got yourself a tempurpedic rip off (amazon has some, there are other brands). Ive done some work in the mattress space - its like pet food, 98% marketing and 2% differentiation/innovation. At least you sleeping tho.

Truth. My parents got one for like $250 for their guest bedroom and it is just as nice as my $800 one (which is probably just as nice as the $1100, $1400, and $2000 ones).

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Disagree, boys. I didn’t look at price tags before choosing.

HUGH difference in comfort between the several different mattresses I tried. And I tried A LOT of them and on different days. Did I overpay? Absolutely. I didn’t go top of the line but I went pretty high up. 4 years old interest free after a 30% down payment.

$250 mattress probably just as nice as a $2K mattress?

:redx: :redx: :redx:

reno cool

leave well enough alone
Since
Jan 29, 2010
doesn't sound like these are waterbeds. Certainly not Big Sur Waterbeds

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Consumer reports NEVER wrong boys.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200710-120646_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200710-120646_Chrome.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 50

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
I can't lie to myself and say that a copycat that costs $1,500 feels as comfortable as the Luxe Adapt I ordered. I tried to lie to myself (to save money) but the story just wasn't holding up.

:dunno:

plommer

Not as handsome as TRON
Since
Jan 27, 2010
I can't lie to myself and say that a copycat that costs $1,500 feels as comfortable as the Luxe Adapt I ordered. I tried to lie to myself (to save money) but the story just wasn't holding up.

:dunno:
Enjoy your bed pal.

Hopefully it will be used for more than just sleeping.

:ron:

Vegas Dave

Daves Dime Dot Com
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Disagree, boys. I didn’t look at price tags before choosing.

HUGH difference in comfort between the several different mattresses I tried. And I tried A LOT of them and on different days. Did I overpay? Absolutely. I didn’t go top of the line but I went pretty high up. 4 years old interest free after a 30% down payment.

$250 mattress probably just as nice as a $2K mattress?

:redx: :redx: :redx:

If you are happy that's what counts! Nothing wrong with overpaying for a mattress, you spend about a third of your life on it, it had better be comfortable.