Welcome to GameLive forum v2

• Start date
  • Replies 146 Comments
  • Views 10,232 Views
85% of the page views of the forum come from mobile devices, 5% tablets and the rest desktops, out of those mobile views around 50% come from wireless connections (Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.)

So I made a few styling changes to better suit mobile, greater font size, etc. so our old eyes don't strain as much in the tiny screens, if things are uglier than steve then can we always change them back

:mudcat:

No but seriously man, I'm sure I'll be used to it in about 3 and a half seconds.

decreased the fonts some more

added the stranger things fonts just for fuks

a few more cosmetics changes (wider canvas on desk, better contrast, etc.)

learned a bunch on CSS

ate ice cream to congratulate myself, thinking of kato

:kato:

Juror, I actually liked the version just prior to this one much more. It was so much easier to navigate on my phone.

I wonder if anyone else agrees?

:rj:

Tend to agree. Not big deal though. I think it was easier to go directly to hooligans. The big print displaced one of the buttons maybe. :dunno: I usually wanna stick to my title anyways

It was so much easier to navigate on my phone.

What you mean exactly by navigate? Not much was changed actually, just bigger fonts, colors. The "breadcrumb" was removed from top, but added in big fonts down at the end of the page. Usually new posts takes you towards the end of a page anyway and a quick scroll down gives you a back to forum link. This is what you mean reno?

oh see, I never scrolled that far down. Thats the button I was looking for. Just by habit always scroll up to go back to hooligans. Fucking Rouuge trying to change my habits overhere :hmm:

oh see, I never scrolled that far down. Thats the button I was looking for. Just by habit always scroll up to go back to hooligans.

I was doing the same thing as reno

I've always done the opposite, always going down.

I added them back on top.