watching my weight

• Start date
  • Replies 123 Comments
  • Views 6,474 Views
you should do before and after. It will help motivate you. You also don't need fucking WW. You're smarter than that, but if the motivation of the program helps you power to ya.

they always advertising people eating (or is that Jenny Craig). Best way to get to fat people

Lots of sexual tension in this thread

If it ends in group sex, it was a success

If not, rubbish

Now we just need to get Archie and plommer dieting

If it wasn't around 590 years ago don't eat it.

You're welcome.

what's you weight Cali and why you watch it? what are your stats?

Beans, Blueberries, Broccoli, Oats, Oranges, Pumpkin, Salmon, Soy, Spinach, Tea,Tomatoes, Turkey, Walnuts, and Yogurt.

Eat this crap and do some cardio, you will be fine.

I hate people who join weight watchers or other diet shit and dont exercise.

I remember cooking an employee meal for this waitress once, who was on the aitkins fad, so she ordered 2 cheeseburgers because she wasn't having a bun, and thought that made sense, dumb fat cunt.

I am 6ft 4 and weighed in at a whopping 247 pounds before the summer started. In the last 4 months, I have dropped 34 pounds. Exercise is key along with eating 5 small meals a day. If you follow strictly a caloric count, you are setting yourself up for not getting the balanced nutrients your body needs to sustain energy throughout the day. At your height and weight, eat your whole grain carbs early and do not eat food late. If you MUST eat late, eat protein. It is well documented that you swallow, so you are sure to get your protein load which is a good thing.

As great as you may think cardio is, lifting weights is quite a bit better for burning fat AND building muscle. Just because you lose weight won't change the pouch in you tum tum. Lift weights and implement cardio in your daily routine for that finished look.

I am pretty sure Archie (who knows a thing or two about looking cut) would agree.

2hdp1sm.gif

Cali are you actually buying their food or just using some sort of meal plan thing? I actually have no clue how these programs work but see their frozen dinners in the grocery store. Do you have to go to meetings and weigh ins?

Diets of any sort wouldn't work with me at all. I eat when I want to and just stop when I'm over it. I eat slowly so it seems I get fuller more quickly than my friends. If I had to eat certain foods or have meals a set number of times a day, I wouldn't last.

GL Cali and let us know your progress! xo