• Replies 123 Comments
  • Views 6,446 Views

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
I joined weight watchers tonight. I'm allowed to eat 29 points a day, I kinda feel like that is a lot. then I put in what I ate today, which wasn't much, and it totaled something like 35 points. my goal according to WW is only to lose 10lbs, but I want to lose 20. so here we go.

anyone else ever do weight watchers?

no but good luck

how many pts is a beer?

coke has to be negative pts

no but good luck

how many pts is a beer?

coke has to be negative pts

haha thats true! i'll put blow in as exercise points. same with sex.

beer = 3 points i think

common cali...take your (weight x 15... then subtract 500) that where your daily calories need to be in order to begin losing weight with exercise... fuck paying for weight watcher shit....

Such a waste of money. Eat shit that grows from the ground. Do cardio. Ta-da.

common cali...take your (weight x 15... then subtract 500) that where your daily calories need to be in order to begin losing weight with exercise... fuck paying for weight watcher shit....

so basically 2000 calories a day. thats average. not gonna help me lose. if i do my goal weight then its 1700. thats what u should be eating right?

Isn't that shit for obese people? Why bother if you're only trying to drop 10 or 20?

how much do you weigh? surely not more than 135? i figured you weighed about 125 and would have a goal to get your calories closer to 1350-1400 a day...

i guess you are bigger than i thought...:lol:

Cows don't grow from the ground you fucking idiot.

Here's the deal. If it wasn't available 500 years ago, don't eat it. Watch the LBS drop off.

Plummer you're out of your element here.

BACK OFF

Every girl has body issues. It doesn't matter how thick or thin they are. Just something you have to deal with.