Oksaaaaaaay!

you Aussie wanker!

:betplom:

Plommaaaaaaaaaaaay!

How ya hanging, my little polar bear?

I'm here, fighting the good fight, pal.

I'm here, fighting the good fight, pal.

Good man.

Need to get you on Skype at some point and we can have a chat. No vid if you don't want to.

We can just shoot the shit about bannock and Labatts and perogies and Persians. Oh and Shoppers Drug Marts. And Timmys. And the Inntowner. Man I miss all that. xo

Good man.

Need to get you on Skype at some point and we can have a chat. No vid if you don't want to.

We can just shoot the shit about bannock and Labatts and perogies and Persians. Oh and Shoppers Drug Marts. And Timmys. And the Inntowner. Man I miss all that. xo

Shoot me an email:

[email protected]

I'll send you my contact info.

I weigh myself every morning to make sure I'm roughly as fat as I was the day before.

cali, i know others might not think much of it or havent tried it, but when i cut weight, i use Hydroxycut...it speeds metabolism and works freakin great for me...great tasting stuff too...i dont drink coffee, so it replaces the caffeine fix as well..and be ready to sweat...i got FairWarning hooked on it last year after he had knee surgery and with exercise, he dropped weight like crazy...so much so that i would get mean text every few weeks complaining about him having to buy new pants :lol: ... seriously, its good stuff.. i mix it with vodka as well :cheers:

cali, i know others might not think much of it or havent tried it, but when i cut weight, i use Hydroxycut...it speeds metabolism and works freakin great for me...great tasting stuff too...i dont drink coffee, so it replaces the caffeine fix as well..and be ready to sweat...i got FairWarning hooked on it last year after he had knee surgery and with exercise, he dropped weight like crazy...so much so that i would get mean text every few weeks complaining about him having to buy new pants :lol: ... seriously, its good stuff.. i mix it with vodka as well :cheers:

It works even better when combining it with any kind of exercise. Gets your body all warm and shit.

Do it Wally.

cali, i know others might not think much of it or havent tried it, but when i cut weight, i use Hydroxycut...

you fukking tout!

Oops. I got confused.

wait a minute.. is this whole thread a calm strike against wally by cali? :sov:

wowowow, wouldnt that be fucking amazing if this were the case :yes: if cali were to outwit all of us except rj...is she sitting back laughing at all of us now? :dunno:

back to sizes: it totally depends on the cut of the clothes, i have size small to large in my closet. depends on the fit. sizes are stupid.

i can't take hydroxy cut because i already take this every day:
http://www.vyvanseadult.com/?mid=V002682