Vote for shanty and Bateman to win a free Costa Rica trip

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 4,453 Views
I have a feeling Shanty is gonna get cheated in this contest

If I could, I would vote for Shanty. man that would be the greatest video ever.

Hi Archie,

I'm not convinced yet that Shanty is real, or maybe i'm just not convinced that Shanty is the person that he is being portrayed as. Still, he won't get cheated. I am convinced that in the event he does win then he will be unable to travel, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Best regards,

Shannon

Thank you for all my goodwishers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Hope i will do it .

voted for you shanty. gl.

If I voted it would be for Prick and Shanty! First time saw a Prick vid. Can't go wrong with a guy who craps turds bigger than Herman! :lmao:

Thank you.as in pakistan when you applaud your sweet heart she mostly replied ,thank you.although guys like me long for to listen more from there rosy lips.but they seems much deep and shy and rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Archie,

I'm not convinced yet that Shanty is real, or maybe i'm just not convinced that Shanty is the person that he is being portrayed as. Still, he won't get cheated. I am convinced that in the event he does win then he will be unable to travel, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Best regards,

Shannon

There's definitely something not quite right about Shanty. He's been posting on English language message boards for years and yet his style never evolves, which leads me to believe it's entirely an affectation. Writing, like most organic processes, is in a constant state of evolution and change, and while occasionally Shanty changes his style it always reverts to classic Shantyism, like an actor realizing he accidentally broke character.

Certain elements of his style make no sense, either. He knows enough grammar to end his sentences with a period most times, but seldom adds a space before the next sentence. Then all of a sudden he'll add a space before the period. And the 1s at the end of the exclamation points, sometimes that happens naturally, but he puts them in every post on purpose. Why? Because it's all part of the act.

In the end it doesn't matter one way or the other. Whoever is doing the Shanty posts is expending a lot of effort into looking pathetic, and that tells you everything.

shanty is that ghazal in your avatar?

No another beauty from pakistan.the girl shows in dimm in my avator at facebook is ghazal and who is in bright aspect is Tonya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .you may see them various times at when logging in at facebook to chat with me .

shanty log into facebook to chat with me!!!!!!!!!!!