Vote for shanty and Bateman to win a free Costa Rica trip

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 4,480 Views
Greek-boys-sex.jpg

Pavy why do you have Samantha Fox in your avatar?

Her name is Julia (Tzoulia) Bread. Google it.

Her name is Julia (Tzoulia) Bread. Google it.

I can't spell that shit, buddy.

I did Google Julia though. Here is what I got. You lied to me!

julia-fullerton-batten2.jpg

julia_ward_howe_400.jpg

julia-krantz-at-r-20th-century-lc860_p9.jpg

Well now go ahead and google Jim and see what pictures you get.

Pavy behave!

Pavy you any closer to making Ft Lauderdale?

I'm ready to buy the ticket. Have no idea where the bash is and don't know where to book a hotel. Never been to Ft L.

wowie zowie. all kinds of characters making the trip for this one.

pavy we will figure this out in next couple days. you should fly into ft lauderdale...preferably thurs night or early friday. and im thinking any hotel near or around the ft lauderdale airport will be fine. but hold off. til we get verification from juror and daft.

pavy you gonna do some drinking or you gonna be all business? pavy this news excites me. did you hear durito and 20four7 might be showing?

I will drink but not like a horse. I have 2 young kids to take care off and don't want them to grow up orphans. It will be cool to meet durito and 24four7. Also daft, juror, mr.monkey and whoever elese is going to be there. Don't really care about smarmy but if he is there we will just ignore him.

I will drink but not like a horse. I have 2 young kids to take care off and don't want them to grow up orphans. It will be cool to meet durito and 24four7. Also daft, juror, mr.monkey and whoever elese is going to be there. Don't really care about smarmy but if he is there we will just ignore him.

:lmao:!!

I don't like soccer, do I really have to go? Wait, will sexy teacher glasses lady be there?

Robyn read up. Don't make us repeat things.

Robyn you can bring with you DVD's of AI seasons 1-10 and watch them on your laptop while the boys are drinking beer and watching soccer.