Tronnaaaayy....

Do Mounties make 6 figures?

I think NYPD starts at 31k..

I don't think many reg cops in any police force across Canada makes 6 figures. I say the average is $70K.

Check the Sunshine List in Ontario and check how many constables are earning six figures.

I don't think many reg cops in any police force across Canada makes 6 figures. I say the average is $70K.

http://www.opp.ca/ecms/index.php?id=98

50k starting, 63k after training, 90k after 3 years.

Seems a lot more reasonable than the TTC payscale. No one should make $100k pushing a button on the subway.

The problem with those guys (TTC) is overtime. I think the rule is that if you finish your route late, you are entitled to 3 hours of overtime.

Think about that for a minute, there's no incentive to be on time or efficient but in fact the exact opposite. You are effectively rewarded for poor work. I don't know why government negotiators are such fuck ups.

Boys can we stop talking about copper salaries and go back to talking about beer and tits.

:housepicks:

Tron's right, I see where Bread likes Justin Bieber! OK, i'm sorry but have too! Tron, that's some night stick you have there! One last question from me, did you ever use it while on the clock? :dunno:

Must be a union job.

Seems to be the way to go! With health costs so high benefits that stay with you after retirement are so much more important today in finding the right job as opposed to just a solid salary!

I see a day where everyone in America is working for the goverment! This guy will probably be the last solo self-employed person not saying US Gov on the top of his check! I'm proud to know him!!! :up:

sgtsw3.jpg

Mr Monkey, what kind of work does RJ do? I was always too scared to ask..

Seems to be the way to go! With health costs so high benefits that stay with you after retirement are so much more important today in finding the right job as opposed to just a solid salary!
+1 :megarock:

Mr Monkey, what kind of work does RJ do? I was always too scared to ask..

I sell beer on the side of the road in Central America.

I sell beer on the side of the road in Central America.

up here dudes sell PEI lobster from the back of their pickup truck on the side of the road.

cooked lobster(1).jpg

Tip: PEI is a province in Canada