Tronnaaaayy....

Not in law enforcement anymore. Definitely an action packed experience that I'm glad I had the opportunity to do. A very lucrative opportunity came my way at the end of the year. Longer hours for sure but much higher pay with some real potential payoff in the future. No clue about laws in other states, IAG.

I can ell you that an expired tag ticket is a non - moving violation (no points assessed) and the fine is not steep. Best of luck.

great news, tron.

excited for you!

IAG
Well I am eventually going to have to get the tags..and in order to get the tags, they have to verify my vin number.

do you have the title of the car

if there is a lien - the bank can forward you the info

vin is on there

take that with the old registration/insurance voucher/necessary emissions, etc/get SD plates

do you have the title of the car

if there is a lien - the bank can forward you the info

vin is on there

take that with the old registration/insurance voucher/necessary emissions, etc/get SD plates

No lien..I do have the title..in Denver

They require this certain affidavit that has to be verified by law enforcement....I called and verified that this morning.

I don't want to get SoDak plates for misc reasons. Not a huge deal...if no points and small fine I won't worry too much about how quickly it gets done....was just wondering if Tron had thoughts on how to handle regarding consulting the police.

If I can go thru customs with oxy in my purse, I guess I can drive around SF for a few weeks with expired tags.

I hope this new job, doesnt mess with Tron's Sunday night baseball plays.

Not in law enforcement anymore. Definitely an action packed experience that I'm glad I had the opportunity to do. A very lucrative opportunity came my way at the end of the year. Longer hours for sure but much higher pay with some real potential payoff in the future.
Did you turn to the dark side?
pal?

Not in law enforcement anymore. A very lucrative opportunity came my way at the end of the year. Longer hours for sure but much higher pay with some real potential payoff in the future.

:ohmy:

magic_mike_12.jpg

You guys. :lol:

Matty sounds jealous! Those opportunities aren't in the cards for guys like you and me! Accept it!

Private security consulting is my guess.

Private security consulting is my guess.

Drug lord protection is my guess.

Rumour has it Miami/S Fla is a popular location for drug smuggling.

The vice-president's security detail?

HOC.jpg

enhanced-29749-13929-0-415x260.jpg

great news on the new gig, daft.... but fuck, now i wont get to use this :choo:

do-you-know-why-im-standing-here.jpg

great news on the new gig, daft.... but fuck, now i wont get to use this :choo:

do-you-know-why-im-standing-here.jpg

I've tried that stuff on local cops, while handcuffed.

All it got me was a punch in the face and ribs.

I don't recommend it.

As healthy as Tron is, the one thing I missed was I could never stir the pot bout him hanging at Dunkin Donuts! Probably come back and say, "sorry pal, N/A!"