Tronnaaaayy....

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
need a play pal...following up a hugh day with with some early burial... dig ole rayray out of the hole, pal ... one tiiiime
:please:

i got to admit each time im in broward county i secretly hope i get pull over and it's

Sorry, Ray. I just saw this. I was at a friends housewarming party. Saturday/Sunday are the days I'm least likely to be on here much. Didn't even look at any games yesterday.

Good morning Tron...question. I stupidly let my car tags expire and due to Colorado requiring emissions testing and VIN verifications, I have to call local law enforcement to get the VIN number verified to get my tags. Do you think they will come to my house to do that or will I need to drive down there thus putting me in jeopardy of getting a ticket for driving with expired plates?

I know right? I was planning to get back to Denver to get the emissions test =wasn't able to. Now I have to fill out an application for Affadavit of Emissions extension. Sodak doesn't do any of these things so motor vehicle has no idea what I'm talking about.

I've never driven with expired tags before and chances are very slim that I would get picked up as I rarely drive. I'm guessing the police here may come to the house. I'll just call them from a blocked number and ask I guess.

I know Pucky LOL! IAG, you really expect them to come to your house?

I know Pucky LOL! IAG, you really expect them to come to your house?
Yes..I would give at least even odds. You have to understand this town.

IAG
Yes..I would give at least even odds. You have to understand this town.

Oh! Sounds different than in Tron's area! He hasn't answered yet but I would guess Tron would tell you the boys in his town would gladly come out to your home as long you intend give back a little by giving their gun a good shine! You understand your town but you don't know SF it seems! :dunno:

Not in law enforcement anymore. Definitely an action packed experience that I'm glad I had the opportunity to do. A very lucrative opportunity came my way at the end of the year. Longer hours for sure but much higher pay with some real potential payoff in the future. No clue about laws in other states, IAG.

I can ell you that an expired tag ticket is a non - moving violation (no points assessed) and the fine is not steep. Best of luck.

iag - you worry too much

use that charming personality to speak with the police if you get pulled over

Thank you and good luck in your new career.:megarock:

Congrats with the new gig Tron. Care to share what you are now doing?

iag - you worry too much

Or do as Mr.M suggested by offering to give their gun a good shine.

iag - you worry too much

Well I am eventually going to have to get the tags..and in order to get the tags, they have to verify my vin number.

Don't you have a registration form that you keep in your glove box? Ownership papers as well? Insurance papers have VIN numbers listed on them. At least in Canada they do.