Today, I met a posting legend

• Start date
  • Replies 113 Comments
  • Views 10,355 Views
Not sure why I would walk into a bar less than two blocks from where I work and start trouble. Bread and Robyn were very cordial.

Pinot Noir yes. Grigio NO!

Bates, there is no way that you are a connoisseur of fisticuffs. But you did share some pretty nutty stories with us, which I would never repeat. So no worries. You are a twisted fucker, that's for sure.

He was selling, over and over again, that he is really a tough guy. I will go out on a limb and say that he is not a tough guy with muscles, but perhaps with manipulative tactics. Bateman, am I right?

Tough as in pathologically relentless? Sure. Some of you may not realize for how long Bateman has been CRUSHING people on the Internet - he has posted the very same childish garbage at every goddamn betting forum that ever existed for as long as I can remember. He has had hundreds of foes and he always "attacked" them in the exact same manner.

I don't care what he seemed to be in person - the guy has spent an inordinate amount of time being an Internet sociopath. That he would seem normal in person makes it all the creepier.

But yeah, I guess I'm taking this stuff way too seriously. I'm sure he hasn't spent that much time doing what he does. I guess he has automated his process over the years and all he needs to do now is click a button to AUTOCRUSH a fool.

Tough as in pathologically relentless? Sure. Some of you may not realize for how long Bateman has been CRUSHING people on the Internet - he has posted the very same childish garbage at every goddamn betting forum that ever existed for as long as I can remember. He has had hundreds of foes and he always "attacked" them in the exact same manner.

I don't care what he seemed to be in person - the guy has spent an inordinate amount of time being an Internet sociopath. That he would seem normal in person makes it all the creepier.

But yeah, I guess I'm taking this stuff way too seriously. I'm sure he hasn't spent that much time doing what he does. I guess he has automated his process over the years and all he needs to do now is click a button to AUTOCRUSH a fool.
:clap:
LOL, Matty, move to Toronto, plommer will be your pal.

You do make some good points, the fucker has been behaving like a complete fucking goof for some time and now gets a pass because he acted almost normal in a real life situation.

No doubt the internet is the only place he could get away with the things he said, first off he probably doesn't have the courage to say those things to someones face, 'cause in all seriousness the dude would lose his teeth if he ever said that stuff in person.

wow, bateman looks pretty creepy with savior dog

I'm inviting Bateman to every mini bash moving forward :yes:

can't wait for new orleans

New Orleans for Halloween is going to be epic.

epic damnit!

:clap:
LOL, Matty, move to Toronto, plommer will be your pal.

You do make some good points, the fucker has been behaving like a complete fucking goof for some time and now gets a pass because he acted almost normal in a real life situation.

No doubt the internet is the only place he could get away with the things he said, first off he probably doesn't have the courage to say those things to someones face, 'cause in all seriousness the dude would lose his teeth if he ever said that stuff in person.

Do you have any new material? I would have no problems saying anything to anyone if there was a reason for it. Internet smack talk does not equal a reason to physically fight someone, get arrested and have to pay a ton of fines.

You guys crack me up. If I would not have shown up, I would be called a pussy. I showed up and was called a pussy. I showed up knowing there were going to be at least three people there who did not care for me...PUSSY.

Pathetic. Admit you clowns were wrong and move one.

The only people who should give a crap about this are myself, Bread, Robyn and Nasty since we were the only ones there.

Don't be gay. I'd never share your info. Well, maybe if the price was right.

Just kiddingggggggggggggggg.

lolcat.jpg

Lots of love to you too my dear! :lmao: :clueless:

Do you have any new material?

You think my act is stale? , how ironic.

Do you have any new material? I would have no problems saying anything to anyone if there was a reason for it. Internet smack talk does not equal a reason to physically fight someone, get arrested and have to pay a ton of fines.

You guys crack me up. If I would not have shown up, I would be called a pussy. I showed up and was called a pussy. I showed up knowing there were going to be at least three people there who did not care for me...PUSSY.

Pathetic. Admit you clowns were wrong and move one.

The only people who should give a crap about this are myself, Bread, Robyn and Nasty since we were the only ones there.

I agree with you on this, you really were in a no-win situation and actually showed up.

Your online persona brings out the worst in people and when confronted you fall back on the old "you guys take this online shit too seriously" excuse.

Its not difficult to believe you are filled with rage, maybe its healthy for you to vent online, 'cause in real life your act likely wouldn't be tolerated.

You've made it clear, online your a badass tough guy, in real life you are badass only in your own mind.

You think my act is stale? , how ironic.

I agree with you on this, you really were in a no-win situation and actually showed up.

Your online persona brings out the worst in people and when confronted you fall back on the old "you guys take this online shit too seriously" excuse.

Its not difficult to believe you are filled with rage, maybe its healthy for you to vent online, 'cause in real life your act likely wouldn't be tolerated.

You've made it clear, online your a badass tough guy, in real life you are badass only in your own mind.

Yawn.

Long thread, but worth reading every page.

Bread, so you allow Robyn to show herself for Bateman, but you kept her secret when I was in Vegas, u fvk.

Sharky I'm no dingaling. If you weren't so sexy on Thursday night, I woulda brought her out on Friday.

Why do you think I let her meet Iwinyourmoney?

Yeah right. Im latino, it comes with the territory, ask Roguey.