Today, I met a posting legend

• Start date
  • Replies 113 Comments
  • Views 10,359 Views
Relax Reno! Can't get the fact that Russia sucked cock in the Olympics out of your head! Don't fret, they'll win it in 2014! But the end will come in 2012! All right buddy, continue being a frustrated prick! :yes:

never heard of you pal, make a video:yes:

Sounds more like aboat to me... aboot is a bit extreme.

You fukkin' half-italian, half-canadian, random-trivia-thread-starting piece of Forumville fukk.

I appreciate what you bring to the table. :handshake:

Sounds more like aboat to me... aboot is a bit extreme.

You fukkin' half-italian, half-canadian, random-trivia-thread-starting piece of Forumville fukk.

I appreciate what you bring to the table. :handshake:

Cunt, I am an all Canadian random-trivia-thread-starting piece of Forumville fukk.

Get your facts right. My ancestry is 50% Italian, I am Canadian, not a hyphenated Canadian.

Oh, and no need to say fukk you silly goose, we can say fuck here.

Uh oh. Betplom has played the "silly goose" card. :surrender:

I would get offended, but I have no idea what he's saying. I don't speak Canadian.

Uh oh. Betplom has played the "silly goose" card. :surrender:
Mudcat, back the fuck off pal.

I used silly goose because I already used "cunt" and overuse of this word tends to weakens its value.

I thought the great contrast between silly goose and cunt would be appreciated, not mocked.

It isn't easy responding from a BlackBerry. Now that I am home, I can better respond. Bateman appears to hate everyone on the boards so I asked him who he DOES like, if anyone. The only person he likes is jjgold, because in his words, "jjgold is the most real person on the boards". So I called jj for him. It was an absolutely precious sight to witness. Patrick Bateman's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Robyn, you're being a baby bitch!!! :yes:

I don't understand what this means. A baby bitch? YAP!!!!!!!!!

intimidating looking fella that Bateman.

that musta been a very awkard situation meeting the infamous Bateman.
did he explain why he acts like such a tool online?

Nah. He's just a normal person on the outside. Definitely a narcissist on the inside. I'm sure he wouldn't disagree.

Give a brief list of all the taco discoveries and I will tell you whether they are true or false to the best of my ability.

1. Steroid user - If he used to use steroids, he definitely isn't using them now. So that discovery is unfounded.
2. Stutterer - I didn't pick up a single hint of a stutter. This internet discovery is false.
3. Likes trannies - No clue, I forgot to ask him. But considering the drunk version of Bateman insisted that he could get any girl with a simple hand gesture and head nod, I am guessing he is into the ladies.

Robyn, you're right! WTH was that I wrote? So this means he really hates everyone here and only likes JJ? Wow! :lmao:

Robyn, you're being a baby bitch!!! :yes:

Robyn, you're right! WTH was that I wrote? So this means he really hates everyone here and only likes JJ? Wow! :lmao:

Well when you figure it out, be sure to let me know! As for hating everyone? I can't say he hates everyone, but he doesn't really like anyone either. He thinks people take this posting nonsense too seriously.

Well yah, JJ is nothing if not authentic. That's his thing.

He also believes jj lives in Canada.

I didn't care but now you all have made me care and I hate you for it.

What does TheCrusher look like Robyn? What celeb does he most closely resemble I should say.

He thinks people take this posting nonsense too seriously.

True, we should all model our posting on THE CRUSHER's. It's the perfect blend of aloof, light-hearted and happy-go-lucky.

Bateman understands things in a way that eludes most of us mortals. What a man.

Daft, I believe I posted a picture of the celebrity I feel he most resembles, which would be the teacher from Glee.