• Start date
  • Replies 113 Comments
  • Views 10,374 Views

Rubyn

Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
Yes. Today will go down in the annals of history. I had the absolute pleasure of meeting the infamous Patrick Bateman.

Jealous?

Yes. Today will go down in the annals of history. I had the absolute pleasure of meeting the infamous Patrick Bateman.

Jealous?

I am always jealous when anyone gets to meet Savior Dog.

I am sure you will all be completely shocked to discover that he is a normal person sitting behind a keyboard.

It's a small step for a (wo)man, one giant leap for Forumkind.

Is it possible that this is a Gold/Corbin thing and that the person you met was not Bateman?

No, it was indeed Bateman. I called him out on all of the nasty things he has said about me in the past and he didn't really have an answer. I guess some random guy named "John" (aka Joe) at EOG gave him all of the information about me. Bread didn't care as he wasn't even paying attention. But whatever. It's all water under the bridge. I have a new friend named Patrick Jason Bateman.

Across the street Patty.

I had no idea if Brock Lesnar or Screech was gonna walk through the door. I didn't really care.

But it was somewhat satisfying when it leaned more on the side of Screech. Bateman might be a cool guy in real life, he really might. But if I were him, I'd seriously check myself on my online behavior. Because no Patty, you're not mashing anybody's face into the pavement. Stop telling guys like Mudcat (an admitted addict) that he is a filthy heroin head. Stop telling guys like Paco (a brown Muslim kid) that his wife looks like his cousin. Because you are just typing vitriol. Nobody takes you seriously and your moment of gratification isn't worth the time that was spent reading it.

Now I feel like things are even, because I spent some time showing up Pavy and his wife at one time. It was totally out of line. But I met Pavy and he was polite and didn't once bring this up. I appreciated that, because I was out of line. Now I have given you a pass. I don't care what you say about me, because it's probably true. But don't ever talk shit about Robyn again. Just don't.

So if you wanna come out and have some drinks, have at it. It won't be as uncomfortable as our last meeting.

God Bless :moped:

Wow...thought he was JJ or Nicky. I also thought he lived in California as I did an IP trace (an incorrect one at that)

monkey what do you want me to do? I'm a dipshit and an idiot and a drunk but I don't think I'm a hypocrite.

All of us talk stupid shit on these forums at some point or another. Let it be.