Today, I met a posting legend

• Start date
  • Replies 113 Comments
  • Views 10,355 Views
I don't know what to say

I mean, so what you're saying is.......Bateman is relatively normal in real life? Then what's with all the mega-dolt posts that he makes? Is he just not fit for online socialization?

So Robyn, are you saying that everything tacomax discovered about Bateman was wrong?

So Robyn, are you saying that everything tacomax discovered about Bateman was wrong?

I haven't read everything taco has found, so I don't know. But Bateman let me feel his muscle (arm) and it certainly isn't evidence of steroid usage. Same thing with the stutter...didn't have one. He does, however, fail to understand how fucked up it is to go after someone online for no reason whatsoever. But whatever. It's the internets.

Introducing....Patrick Bateman and Savior Dog.

bateman.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand go.

intimidating looking fella that Bateman.

that musta been a very awkard situation meeting the infamous Bateman.
did he explain why he acts like such a tool online?

It's pretty sick, but I actually hope he makes it back out today. Attending a wedding or something...hope he comes out later. Pretty entertaining all in all.

he's squishing the little dog. I thought he was gonna squish bread not the little dog.

We can handle these tools one at a time, but I'm afraid of the full on bombardment.

hold on to your jock strap boys and girls happy is here!

Damn! And I thought Daft was Happy Boy? :clueless: Two good guys here! HB, gives us some Bread & Robyn meeting Patty artwork! If possible?! :thumbup:

i will need to be back home though dont have my studio here in Loisianna be back end of April