This Simply Won't Do

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 2,686 Views
Nah, we did that already. I can't keep e-battling Coug's.

I think people just like to tell somebody they're an idiot. Especially on a slow night. So in a way Irish sort of took one for the team.

Reno, that actually makes a lot of sense.

If you go back and read some of his posts, they are hilarious

Not everyone needs to be smart or sarcastic to generate some sort of entertainment value

If you go back and read some of his posts, they are hilarious

Not everyone needs to be smart or sarcastic to generate some sort of entertainment value

this is not a shot or any type of calm strike, im just too fucking lazy....can you pull up one or two of his posts that you thought were funny, cus i cant remember anything passed the ignorant lies and power posting stupid shit.... but i will totally agree if theres something funny...

Coug's we just have to agree to disagree on FightingIrish, Brock and music. Different strokes for different folks Coug's.

this is not a shot or any type of calm strike, im just too fucking lazy....can you pull up one or two of his posts that you thought were funny, cus i cant remember anything passed the ignorant lies and power posting stupid shit.... but i will totally agree if theres something funny...

Don't have a great deal of time for this but these are all from just one thread, and I got a few laughs from them, but to each his own.

gamelive legend thaT IS MY GOAL IN LIFEEEEEEEEEEEE

oprah is hotttttttt as helll im glad she admitted she aint lesbo im getting in line

im naked on sbr lmao good night

i bet shari will never fuck with me again after seeing that am i wrong shari

i love cock big juicy cock

shari all shit a side i can make people laugh and provide good sports info am i wrong.i admit i get crazy but hey thats me.you should see me when i got my gun and pointed in the air.

Cougar WINS the thread

Coug's get you a lil Nickleback and Savage Garden and chill.

The dude actually grew on me after awhile once I got over wasting my time trying to help him out with the Vegas thing.

And he did provide good entertainment during the night when most of you were asleep.

But I really don't think he left here because of what anyone said. According to his SBR thread, he's busted and taking a break in general I think.

Which means we'll probably see him by the end of the week.

Wally, no, God no, and Shari, yes yes my sweet portamarillo.

It was a bit odd how much Girish bothered people. I mean, he is a completely useless cliche of a poster - no question about that - but it's not like he was invading every thread and getting in people's faces. Basically, you weren't going to see him unless you opened his threads.

Just summing up the more pertinent snippets of the thread.

P-Roid, I don't know which thread it was but it was one of the ones where we were discussing various math involved and you said you were gonna provide something. You said you would do it once you got back from vacation. Are you STILL on vacation?

P-Roid, Mr.x and I think MonkeyFocker have said they too would provide an interesting read related to gambling but as of yet they haven't "found" the time to get it down. P-Roid take the lead here and give the other 2 something to be motivated by.

Wally this thread is failing, it needs more male genetalia. And quick.

Here we go, political cock:

I hope you like it, I made it just for you Wally.

Coug's you like that more than female parts?