This Simply Won't Do

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 2,694 Views
He won't be missed

But I found it all incredibly entertaining

Especially how much it really bothered some people, that was actually the best part

Coug's, is it really important to you that other people like what you like? Seems like it is.

Coug's, is it really important to you that other people like what you like? Seems like it is.

No not really. I don't give a shit if you like me either. Does seem relentlessly moronic to follow around some poster you hate all over an internet forum and tell him he sucks 50-100 times though. But whatever makes you happy Wally.

I did my best to imitate the man as fightingmonkey with my Eagles thread yesterday. I believe Philadelphia should be adopted as Gamelive's patron city? Posters should jump on the bandwagon with the City of Winners!

Coug's this make believe world you live in must truly be a magical place. Coug's I followed him all around the internet? Coug's before he came here I had never spoke to the guy.

I said you followed him all over an internet forum. You did. This one. You really want me to pull all those posts, because it will be embarrassing for you.

I'm working out of town all week.
3 hr round trip everyday and about $40 in gas pulling a trailor to and fro.
sucks, but its work...

I'm working out of town all week.
3 hr round trip everyday and about $40 in gas pulling a trailor to and fro.
sucks, but its work...

Glad to hear things are going well for you man

Coug;s I don't care what you pull up. I know everything I said to and about the guy. I stand by everything I said about the guy. In fact Enigma has one of my quotes in his signature.

Coug's you do like to exaggerate though, 50-100 post, really? I would like to see that since you want to dig up some stuff so bad. Coug's anything relating to your bringing him here counts towards post to ot about you and not him. Happy hunting.

Coug's anything relating to your bringing him here counts towards post to ot about you and not him. Happy hunting.

I am pretty sure that's English but not sure. I know what your sig is and who cares? You spent a great deal of time clicking on posts by a poster you hated, then you decided to dedicate some time telling him how much you disliked him. Great. He's gone. You win.

Wally, you're finally a winner. Congrats.

It was a bit odd how much Girish bothered people. I mean, he is a completely useless cliche of a poster - no question about that - but it's not like he was invading every thread and getting in people's faces. Basically, you weren't going to see him unless you opened his threads.

I kept seeing people complaining about how many threads he was starting but, after the first couple days when he was probably over-excited, there really weren't that many. No more than some other people. It seemed like people were manufacturing complaints.

My theory is people really don't like the lying. Personally I have seen so many guys exactly like him that it barely registers any more - in fact in this case, I was paying more attention than I usually would because it was generating some funny posts from some of our regulars - but I think some people just find it insulting to the intelligence and react accordingly.

Muddy, to be perfectly honest I knew I was being an asshole to Irish. I knew it but I didn’t care. I realize people make believe all the time but some bug me more than others.

Muddy, sometimes I feel like some of those guys at Peep’s that didn’t take kindly to some of these posters from GameLive before GameLive came to be. They weren’t very receptive and were extremely territorial. Muddy, I’m neither proud or ashamed of the way I treated FightingIrish. I did what I did and I’m cool with it

What thread did Wally go crazy in? I missed it.

Bread, as Coug's sometimes does, he's exaggerating. I merely made no secret of the fact that I didn't like the style of former poster FightingIrish and his multiple threads on similar or same topics.

Coug's is more upset by the fact that I keep saying that he brought FightingIrish here. We all know Coug's just told him about the place.

Wally vs. Cougar Bait.

I blame Matty.