This Simply Won't Do

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 2,701 Views
No Wally, but cocks are just funnier. Especially old Favre cock. Comedic gold. Favre cock + Obama poster = childish Monday night humor. You should be glad I didn't put icicles on it, I was thinking about it.

It was a bit odd how much Girish bothered people. I mean, he is a completely useless cliche of a poster - no question about that - but it's not like he was invading every thread and getting in people's faces. Basically, you weren't going to see him unless you opened his threads.

I kept seeing people complaining about how many threads he was starting but, after the first couple days when he was probably over-excited, there really weren't that many. No more than some other people. It seemed like people were manufacturing complaints.

My theory is people really don't like the lying. Personally I have seen so many guys exactly like him that it barely registers any more - in fact in this case, I was paying more attention than I usually would because it was generating some funny posts from some of our regulars - but I think some people just find it insulting to the intelligence and react accordingly.

kato approves this post