• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 2,677 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Sure it's the holiday's and some of you may actually be off visiting family and friends. That's all well and good but this is a messaging/Sport's/? board and it is kind of dependent on people actually posting stuff. Besides even if you are off visiting family and friends aren't we all supposed to be family and friends around here?

This place went dead around 8PM last night and the traffic hasn't picked up yet. Do we need to get Coug's to invite some more buds just to fill the front page up again?

I'd post but Bread thinks I'm over-the-top. :biglaugh::jerk:

Matty, since when is over the top not allowed or even accpted around here.
Matty, Juror pays the bills around here, he's not gonna wanna keep the lights on for just the roaches.
Matty, over the top, confrontational, inebriated, sober, declining sexual desires of chunky gals or considering the questionable advances of Fiver you are a part of what makes GameLive real.

I know Wallay! Tell these foks that they need to summon back their inner hooligan.

I mean common.

It's selfish on my part I know. I look forward to GameLive entertaining while at work. Otherwise I have to watch really old and often bad movies on Hulu all day.

When I get off work I will spew if that's what it takes.

Try not to offend anyone Stevie, this is a family site after all.

:wah:

BALLS TO DA MOTHAFOKKEN WALL STEVAY!

I was out this afternoon with chicky-poo shopping for stuff. This whole week looks like it could be spotty - there is a fair list of errands to be run - but I will try to keep gamelive in mind at all times.

It simply won't do when it simply won't do.

poster of the month was already crowned wally

nah, im just kidding wally

archie was leading the horse last week but he's mia

wally what are you getting your ma for christmas?

RJ, is there really only 6879 posters on line now?

Last edited:
It must have gone down for a few seconds and resetted the currently active users. What you usually see there is the action of the past 1 hour. lets see how fast people come in.

RJ, I probably should have been considered for POTY, I'm far more entertaining than my talent level should allow.

Mom's car needs a valve job, basically the whole top end so that is her gift basically.

I'm far more entertaining than my talent level should allow.

Goddamn, everyone's churning out sig-able material today. Who needs quantity.

:bowdown:

So the guy who chases posters away because they aren't his version of a gamelive poster wants to know why it's dead here? Amazing.

Wally's chasing posters away?

I don't know if he chased anyone away actually, but he and Enigma made about 100 posts bashing Irish, and hey, that's fine, but don't complain when there's no one here to talk to.