things you hate

• Start date
  • Replies 441 Comments
  • Views 22,793 Views
Ebb and flow, Wal.

Mind, body and soul.

Fear not.

I hate it when I fuck guys like Wally up the ass and they expect a big breakfast int he mourning

really hate that

fucking hate grease

4126PPKSP6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Someone from Grease just died. Some girl. I dunno, not a fan.

I hate morning wood. Feels so much different than regular wood. It's morning though and time to go to work so it's wasted wood. Course any wood with no place to put it is no good wood.

Someone from Grease just died. Some girl. I dunno, not a fan.

You should care. She's Mexican. Or whatever.

Gotta love movies back then, casting 30-somethings as high school students.

Annette-Charlies-ChaCha-Grease-died-3.jpg

I hate morning wood. Feels so much different than regular wood. It's morning though and time to go to work so it's wasted wood. Course any wood with no place to put it is no good wood.

sounds brutal. another reason to not have a job. Waste of wood.

People who go for a handshake only to end up clamping the end of your fingers... what the fuck are you doing?

Again, people that can’t grasp that the left lane is the passing lane on the highway.

If you park yourself in the left lane the entire duration of your stay on the highway regardless of how many cars are anxiously waiting to pass you, YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG, MOTHERFUCKER.

Again, people that can’t grasp that the left lane is the passing lane on the highway.

If you park yourself in the left lane the entire duration of your stay on the highway regardless of how many cars are anxiously waiting to pass you, YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG, MOTHERFUCKER.

This but for people walking.

Moneyclips.

You're just leaving your cash out there on blast like that?

I guess more so I would hate a moneyclip for myself.

You do you, moneyclip guy.

I'm way too paranoid for that shit.

oh I don't do that, my friend Fernando does that after he started slinging pez, I laugh at him

Well I mean that's exactly what I would think an 8 year old might do with money.

Or a coke dealer.