things you hate

• Start date
  • Replies 441 Comments
  • Views 22,920 Views
I hate that I ever saw this picture:

377347fa0d098e05759d43eb651ca0ec.jpg

This Cali, love this

I hate not knowing if P-Roid is male or female.
I hate that some find it amusing that I wonder if P-Roid is male or female.
I hate that some actually know if P-Roid is male or female and torment me by not cluing me in.
I hate the fact that I was convinced that P-Roid was female and then all the data threads appeared and then I was convinced P-Roid was a male.

wally, what are you thoughts about Polaroid now?

any clarity?

bump for wal

mayo - on anything. Makes me thing of jizz and disgusts me.

IT'S JUST A DISGUSTING FOKKING SUBSTANCE TO PUT ON A SANDWICH IS ALL I'M SAYING THAT'S ALL IM FUCKING SAYING - IT ENDS THERE DON'T MAKE ME FUCK YOU TO PROVE IM NTO GAY BECAUSE I WILL DON'T TRY ME

you tell them steve(s)

how do you feel about potato salad?

cole slaw?

deviled eggs?

tuna salad?

Need to work then I will get in depth on all 3 of those Kato. I look forward to it.

IT'S JUST A DISGUSTING FOKKING SUBSTANCE TO PUT ON A SANDWICH IS ALL I'M SAYING THAT'S ALL IM FUCKING SAYING - IT ENDS THERE DON'T MAKE ME FUCK YOU TO PROVE IM NTO GAY BECAUSE I WILL DON'T TRY ME

Freudian slip?

:yayme:

I hate times like this when the threads seem so bland. I don't know if it's because lives are being lived or if people are just too lazy to create something new and different. The blame is as much on myself as anyone else and I don't have the excuse of life or exactly because I am being lazy just more a lack of creativity I guess.

I want to spark a thread of interest, I want to create inspiration but wants are easy, delivering those wants are near bout' impossible.

It's not like I can go anywhere else and get what I'm lacking. Other forums have more content but it's all drivel so I am stuck in discontent until such time as Cali starts a new thread and garners enough interest that everyone is involved and the conversations are flowing. Or until Casper delivers us with another Top 10 list or Archie feeling full of piss and vinegar decides to go to WAR.