things you hate

• Start date
  • Replies 441 Comments
  • Views 23,092 Views
i hate the fokking hangover i have on fridays :yes:

Bad elevator etiquette. DON'T CHARGE THE DOORS ASSHOLE. Let me get off first. Fuck, don't you know people have to get OFF the fucking thing first god damn common.

Bad elevator etiquette. DON'T CHARGE THE DOORS ASSHOLE. Let me get off first. Fuck, don't you know people have to get OFF the fucking thing first god damn common.

My kids know how much I hate this and they are reprimanded every time they attempt it. Fiver, we are working on our elevator etiquette with the younger generation.

All those "women" talk shows...The View, Oprah, Tyra, that new one that is like the View on CBS, Hoda and Kathy Lee, etc.....

Waiting. For anything. In lines, for a call, on hold, for a letter, for the booze to kick in, for food to be prepared, for approvals. I want what I want and I fucking want it right now.

patience is a virtue, steve(s)

path of enlightenment

You'd love Colombia. I swear they must teach in public school how to improperly use an elevator.

the ol' buttons problem still

I know I should get over it, but wtf? The people in my building can't figure it out. At least Mrs. Durito has learned, though SG certainly hasn't. I wonder what they do when they get to the bottom floor here which is the Sotano and only has an up button.

All those "women" talk shows...The View, Oprah, Tyra, that new one that is like the View on CBS, Hoda and Kathy Lee, etc.....

Oh man I totally second this, instant vomit.

The way Eminem has the same tired, pouty face in every photograph I see him in. Get the fuck over yourself.